3. Rae

"I can't believe we're about to meet Jeffree Star!" We both screeched excitedly. It's been five days, to be exact. Our new house was amazing, and it was even on the beach! Now we're on our way to a photography studio or something, and Jeffree said he'd meet us there.

"I don't know if I can do the modeling thing.." I let out a shaky breath and hugged my arms around myself. Lux sighed.

"Rae, please.. Just trust me on this, okay? You're beautiful, and you'll be an amazing model. I'd never make you do something if you were going to get hurt from it. So, just trust me?" Lux asked me, looking at me with concerned and pleading eyes.

"I.. I trust you." I whispered. She smiled thankfully, giving me a quick hug. We headed inside and to the front desk.

"You two must be Lux and Rae, correct?" The assistant asked with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, we're here to see Jeffree." I told her, smiling right back.

"Right this way!" She said cheerfully, leading us through a few hallways. She opened the door to the studio and we saw Jeffree talking to a photographer. They looked over and smiled.

"You two are even more gorgeous in person!" Jeffree gushed, walking over and hugging us both. I blushed and looked away shyly.

"You really want us to be models?" Lux asked him. He smirked.

"Actually, if this photo shoot goes well, I'd like you two to be my permanent models." Jeffree explained. Lux was jumping excitedly, while I stood there awkwardly. "Are you okay, Rae?"

"I'm sorry.. I... I don't think I can do this for a permanent thing.." I said shakily.

"Rae.." Lux sighed, looking at me defeated.

"Honey, you're beautiful, whether you see it or not. My fans will see it, you'll have fans who will see, and eventually, you'll see it, too." Jeffree told me sincerely. I blushed and looked down.

"I'll try.." I whispered. They cheered happily and Jeffree led us to two chairs. Jeffree did our hair and makeup to perfection. He really was great at it. I looked in the mirror, lightly touching my curled hair. The smokey eye shadow seemed to make my eyes shine. I felt beautiful, truly beautiful.

"Told you that you're beautiful." Jeffree said in my ear. I blushed and touched my fingers to my now dark blue lips. The colors just seemed to pop. I looked over at Lux. She seemed so happy. Her sleek and shiny dark red hair glistened. She had black and grey smokey eyeshadow. Her lips were blood red, outlined in black lip-liner. She was gorgeous, and anyone could clearly tell.

"You girls ready?" Jeffree asked us. We nodded and he handed us some clothes. I changed into dark blue skinny jeans and one of Jeffree Star's tshirts, along with dark blue pumps. Lux was wearing one of his tank tops with a leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and black spiked heels.

"I feel so bad ass!" I cheered with a laugh. Lux laughed with me, teasing her hair a bit with her fingers.

"Let's do this!" Lux exclaimed, walking with me to stand in front of the camera. After we took the photos, Jeffree hired us as permanent models. It was so exciting. Seeing the pictures that the photographer took, I gained a little more confidence in myself. Jeffree posted the pictures on his Instagram and twitter, with links to ours as well.

"I'm going to love hanging out with you two girls." Jeffree chuckled. We agreed and laughed along with him.

"I think this is going to be insane." Lux stated with a devious smirk.

"You girls are going to meet some crazy people."

~~~~~<3

Written by Kaitlyn