Chapter 16 Good news---bad news

Night, night.

Zhang Wei and Shelby only stayed for your birthday and they had to return to America. Your brother had his apartment in California. He invited you to come and visit him during the festive season.

You were outside watering the potplants when Ming Mei ran out with your phone in her hand.

Ming Mei was panting. "It is your friend Sana!!!"

You took the phone and placed it on the speaker. " Hi, Sana! How're things?"

Sana with a lively tone."Hi Yunru, it is right here, actually very good....no great. Remember the exhibition?"

"Uh-huh," you said. Putting the water can down.

Sana "well my photo exhibition got first place...how awesome is that and all because of you my lovely friend and my portfolio will be on the Art Department's website. So it's online. I'm so happy."

You just chuckled lightly," Wow Sana!....congrats ...no you did the job. I possed congrats anyway again. What about Bei Wei?"

Sana laughs slightly." Her work was too overdone and didn't fit the general theme. So she lost. When Cho saw the winning photo, she wanted to know which agency you are, in cause you are so beautiful. Bei Wei was livid, and that's an understatement, she called the judges fake  and unprofessional, that knows nothing."

" karma !"You stated.

Sana is still on the roll. " that's not all.. that guy who saw our exhibition, the one who only smiled and walk away, told my professor, that he would like me to work with him...I'm so ecstatic.  He sends me also a contact  number for a modeling company, and that my dearest friend is for you."

Me!" you said confusedly.

"Mr. Sugwoon said ...that  You are so photogenic. I want to tell you something. He was so impressed with your photos and wanted to know if you have an agency. There's an agency that specializes in short models for catalog modeling. Are you interested.?

You immediately decline " not, interested." as if you would like to strut like a peacock on a ramp. No, thanks.

Sana with a whiny voice" common Yunru this is an opportunity to spread your wings by doing something exciting. Dahyun and I talked about how gorgeous you are. Your skin, your teeth, your healthy hair. Oh,Yunru you'll be famous..."

You signed and protested" - yes ..but  I had to do embarrassing stuff in front of people. I don't like to be in front of the camera's but behind it."

"It will only be you and the photographers. You will quickly get out of your shell and become more confident in front of people. " Sana stated.

You inhale deeply- "I don't know San-"

Sana still in her persuasive manner"  look... go see them..the agency ...I'll go with you, and if you don't like them then I'll understand...If they want you, you could also be my savior, make you well known, and I used you later in my portfolios. I'll get lots of clients because of your fame."