✒ POETRY RESULTS ✏

Here are the poetry results:

1st Place:

Book Title: A sad poem by eroticfictionauthor

Cover: 10/10
Title: 10/10
Page Layout: 19/20
Originality: 10/10
Grammar: 15/15
Depth of understanding: 15/15
Expression/emotion: 10/10
Impression: 10/10
Total: 99/100

Review:

The poems are just amazing. They portray a constant emotion which is so inspirational. The poems are so easy to relate to and they capture the reader. The setting makes it easy to read and the inexistence of grammatical errors keeps the reader hooked to the poems. The message is so good.

2nd Place:

Book Title: Ink Flow by alamgirkhan_ak_wp

Cover: 10/10
Title: 10/10
Page Layout: 20/20
Originality: 10/10
Grammar: 15/15
Depth of understanding: 14/15
Expression/emotion: 10/10
Impression: 9/10
Total: 98/100

Review:

When they talk about creativity and art, this is what they are talking about. I was completely mesmerized by each poem. I loved the choice of words, they were amazing and held deeper meaning in a single word. No grammatical errors, nice presentation and amazing flow. Each poem stood out well with its own emotion. Loved reading these poems.

And...

Book Title: My poetries by notsoaureate

Cover: 10/10
Title: 10/10
Page Layout: 20/20
Originality: 10/10
Grammar: 14/15
Depth of understanding: 15/15
Expression/emotion: 10/10
Impression: 9/10
Total: 98/100

Review:

I loved poem after poem. The message was clear and well presented. The layout was outstanding. The capital letters that appeared out of nowhere didn't look too appealing but they removed no meaning nor could they distract anyone. No matter the level of poetry understanding of the reader, these poems are easy to read as they have a nice flow and easy to understand as they portray emotions well.

3rd Place:

Book Title: Escape by namjoonah22

Cover: 10/10
Title: 10/10
Page Layout: 18/20
Originality: 9/10
Grammar: 13/15
Depth of understanding: 14/15
Expression/emotion: 10/10
Impression: 8/10
Total: 92/100

Review:

The poems are good. Poems are never bad, it's the other criteria that make the difference. The layout of the pages is good but it would have been better to put the image first as though to prep the reader into the emotion. The picture gives rise to what to expect. There were a few grammatical errors, they are not alarming hopefully. It was good to see the connectivity between the poems. They revolved around the idea of escape, and you managed to show all the necessary reasons to why escape was necessary. Good job.

Judge for all the above books: ariane_dushime

Congratulations to all the winners!
The top three winners need to pm for their prizes ..
( Mention the genre, your username and book name in the pm )

Other participants can pm me for their scorecard.