👀 SHORT STORY RESULTS 👀

Here are the results:

Judge: @LecorbeauViolet

First Place:

Fandom One Shots by Purrr121

This was a book filled with short stories. The author gives a clear narration in different points of view which I totally enjoyed. They were filled with randomness, but mainly hilarious and romantic stories. Though it needed some grammar fixing, the plot development was great. The different characters showed us their emotions and how they affronted different situations. Personally I can’t deny enjoying reading these bits of moments and joining different characters in different and their scenarios.

TOTAL: 95/100

Second Place:

The Miserable Girl by alamgirkhan_ak_wp

A Miserable Girl, a story about a young female who ruined her life trying to find her happiness. The author introduces her character as she narrates her actual position. She was supposed to be happy; she was with her charming lad. The story goes on showing how the decision she took made her life miserable. Every single day of her life after her little ‘incident’ was miserable. This story, besides narrating the poor girl’s life, talks about society and how unfair it is. I like how the author talks about it, showing this girl’s life as an example because many other girls may become miserable due to similar events. I could say I enjoyed the experience of joining our character during her miserableness and how she had to live with it, plus the message sent to society.

TOTAL: 94/100

Third Place:

Constraint by akeila_agramunn

In this story, the author takes our main character―Diana, to a really unexpected situation. She was living her life normally with her friends. The unexpected events that are presented give the reader the feeling of wanting more, in order to finally discover how everything will be solved. Even though there were really few chapters, the story plot is well presented, also the characters. I like the fact that there’s mystery in every chapter, hooking the reader.

TOTAL: 90/100

Congratulations to all the winners!
The top three winners need to pm for their prizes ..
( Mention the genre, your username, e-mail and book name in the pm )

Other participants can pm me for their scorecard.