Chapter 22

Living room
        Still Jennie pov

Jennie: dad when will can I go to the company to Tran like Lisa dad?

Mr kim: you can go and Tran anytime you want my dear am not gonna hurry you. Am happy enough just to know that you will continue with our business "dad sweetly said"

Jennie: dad btw dad tell me to lets you knew her dad ask if they can have dinner family tomorrow?

Mr kim: I see then how about we discuss tomorrow with manoban family? What you think sweetie?

Jennie: why dad? "I ask in a confused tone"

Mr kim: because I want to hear what Lisa think about you continue with our business dear. It's not like I don't want you to continue but I want to hear what she think and I want you to discuss with her too "he calm said"

Jennie: your right dad since we graduated we didn't talk about that yet so maybe it the best if we discuss tomorrow with her family "I smile sweetly to dad"

Mr kim: and I also want to have a partnership with their company since before but I never have a chance

Jennie: why dad? "I ask in a confused tone again"

Mr kim: manoban family is knew as a powerful in Thailand almost a round the world dear and here in Korean I think they have maybe 5-6 companies dear every partnership that want to have with the manoban is not easy as you think. Min ho manoban is to smart even a small mistake he will not let it pass him. Manoban is just to perfect that why I never dare to have one with their company

"Dad tell me about monaban company it shock me how powerful their family their company is I never knew that Lisa family is that powerful. Lisa is just so simple that you will never think she have a powerful family"

Jennie: woww dad am so shock I never knew Lisa family this powerful. Lisa is just so simple when she with me

Mr kim: yes dear they show her simple just to hide their Lisa form this cowed word because of her sick. And Lisa also like a simple life that she have.

"Wow my Lisa is so simple and I love the way Lisa show me how simple she is"

Jennie: dad how can you know so well about them?
"Ask in a confused tone"

Mr kim: why not dear they are the most powerful in business I been a businessman for so long so I know them well too. The first time I saw them at the hospital and you tell us about your relationship with Lisa I was so shock because I didn't know if min ho monaban gonna take our company down or what but when you explain and he forgave you I feel so relief "dad laughed slightly"

Jennie: am sorry dad about that time I was stupid with the bet "I slightly sob"

Mr kim: it ok dear am not mad it already happened

         Fast forward
        Lisa pov

Today was a tiring day dad was so serious with everything I do today he said everything is had to check correctly I done what best of my best and luckily I make dad proud of me once again.

I didn't even get a chance to texts my nini the whole day since morning I left. But now that I finish everything I got my phone and look at the time it already dinner time again I call my girl in a few ring she answer

      On the phone

Lisa: hello my love I miss you 😽

Jennie: hello my love I miss you too can you come here I want to cuddle with you  "she said cutely"

Lisa: I think I can't baby am tired and I just want to sleep right now but since I can't texts or call you today I want to hear your voice first before I going home

Jennie: its ok my love I know you will be tired so you have to sleep well ok I see you tomorrow 😘

Lisa: yes my love 😍 😘

Jennie: I already talk with dad and he said tomorrow is fine for dinner family love 💕

Lisa: ohh good then I will just tell dad. We will go home now see you tomorrow love 💕 "I hung up the call and went home with dad"