Chapter 11 - Cuddles

"Babe! Babe!" I heard Bryce yell for me as I was watching TV with Raffy

"Babe! Babe!" I heard Bryce yell for me as I was watching TV with Raffy. We were currently binge-watching Vampire Diaries since she had told me she had never seen it.

I was curled up in a white blanket with a bowl of popcorn on my lap. While Raffy was beside me with a different blanket and a bowl of popcorn on her lap. We were currently on the last episode of season 3. I was super glad because I was ready for Delena.

Although I didn't have cable growing up. I got Netflix when I was 16 I paid for myself since I got a job over the summer and started paying monthly. That's where my love for vampire diaries comes from.

The episode had ten more minutes left, so I ignored Bryce and decided, I would see what he wanted after the episode. Which, didn't go so well since Bryce started yelling again.

"Princess! Babe! Lilli! Lilliana," I heard him yell again. I tried to ignore it, but he kept going. I realized it was probably super important if he kept calling me.

I got up from the couch and put my popcorn on the coffee table. Then I handle Raffy the remote.

"Sorry, I'm gonna go see what he wants, you can watch without me," I say with sorrow because watching the show together was our thing.

"It's okay, it's probably important to go, and I finish the episode by myself, and we could go watch the next season together tomorrow, okay," she says. It makes me smile. Raffy was a good friend of mine, and I always had a good time with her.

"Yeah, thanks, you're the best," I say, hugging her, which she smiles into. I started to walk towards Bryce, and I'd room, where he was yelling from. I hurried in a rush assuming it was important.

I was caught in a surprise when I came in to see Bryce, lying on the bed with his phone in his hand. Okay. Nothing bad is happening.

"Bubs," I say as I walk into the room. When he sees me, his face grows into a huge smile, and then he throws his phone on the bed and comes and picks me up, so I wrap my legs around him. He drops both of us on the bed with him on top.

"Why did you call babe?" I asked curiously, why he called me since he seemed perfectly fine.

"I wanted cuddles," he says in a baby voice, kissing my face.

"But I was watching Vampire Diaries with Raffy," I responded, realizing he interrupted my show just because he wanted cuddles.

"This is more important," he defends, kissing me everywhere and then pulling me into his chess.

"I want to watch TV with Raffy," I say back. He frowns and then starts kissing all over my body.

"No, come cuddle with me. I am more important than some show," Bryce says, annoyed that I won't cuddle him.

"Fine," I said, giving up as Bryce squeezed me back into a hug. Telling me how much he loves me, we lay down.

I play with his hair as he continues to talk, looking into his beautiful brown eyes. Smiling as he talks about me, explains the business stuff he's doing, and the stories he tells me about his childhood.

Eventually, Bryce fell asleep, and I was bored. I looked around for my phone but then realized that I left it in the living room. I took Bryce's phone instead, and then I unlocked it since I knew his password.

I had no idea, what to do, so I clicked on TikTok and scrolled through videos on Bryce's account. When I scrolled, I saw cute audio and decided to film Bryce and me cuddling to it.

Tiktok
(Lilliana is Addison)

Brycehall☑️- Bryce was sleepy during this
♥️: 1.3M 💬: 245.9k 🗣️: 38.8k

user7- The way they look at each other

user87- I want this

user43- if my relationship isn't like this then I don't want it

user51- still not Braddison

user17- Lilliana needs TikTok

As soon as the audio started, I saw Bryce wake up but keep his eyes closed as he sang along to the audio.

"What are you doing Princess," he asks with a smile. Already, knowing what I'm doing, just wanting my attention. I shut Bryce's phone off and put it on the bed, then looked at him.

"Making a Tiktok for you," I responded. He smiles then he starts kissing me all over.

"I love you, Princess," he tells me, looking into my eyes, making me blush. I hated that he made me blush even after months of dating, but Bryce seemed to love it as he laughed at my blushing.

"I love you too, bubs," I return. I then get cuddled back into him, falling asleep in his arms with my head on his chest. After watching me for a while, Bryce falls asleep with me.

Authors Note