Ch.1|the band's comeback

~Hi! Welcome to my first story, keep in mind it is my first so it won't be the best but I'm trying my hardest! I will tend to focus on Max but the other girls will get their time too! Okay, enjoy!~
-----------------------------------------------------------

The date was 1995, the band "Rose and the petal pushers" was doing a gig that night at a  venue where tons of  celebrities got their start, it was there one chance to prove themselves.

It was their big night, everything was going great for them. Well, until the "accident"

They were all back stage getting ready. Max, the lead guitarist leaned on a wall as she watched Rose scatter around, looking for her notebook. Max was more of a chill person. She really didn't get nervous that easily, but inside she was definitely in a panic. She was trying to mask it the best she could but it was almost impossible with this much pressure. Who knows, their whole music careers could be determined by this one night.

One the other side of the room was Riley, the band's drummer who was obviously a train wreck, as she played her drums anxiously and Mel, short for Melanie, who played bass was looking at Riley not sure if it was the best to just let her be, nerves were kinda good after all.

Both of them had one thing in common though, they both had a slight face of worry as they messed with their instruments to warm up. Even though they practiced for this for the longest of time, the nervousness was still there beating in all of their minds, like a ticking time bomb.

Rose looked at Max in panic, she still couldn't find her notebook. It wasn't just a regular one you would get at a store. It was her songbook. It had all of her song ideas, and songs she had already written for the band.

"Max! I can't find it! I-I don't know where it is."  

Rose said, with a worried tone

Max pushed herself off of the wall, and stared at Rose for a second. They were the closest in the band, Rose was the only true family she had. Her mother was never home and whenever she was she was most likely drunk, and then there was her father who left Max at a young age just because he didn't want to deal with her anymore. Whenever Rose was upset, Max would try to help her the best she could.

She definitely didn't act like this to everyone though, she could be pretty mean at times. She had a soft spot for her.

"Hey, Hey, it's going to be okay. I know you want to find it now but we have to practice before we go on. We have everything ready, and once were done I promise you i'll help you find it, okay?"

The brunette girl said calmly to her friend, moving some of her green strips of hair in the front away, and tucking them behind her ear.

Rose heard what Max said and nodded a little, she took a deep breath and motioned the two other girls to come over, she was the one who usually kept them in order. Riley put her drumsticks in her pocket and Mel gently took her bass off of her shoulder. They both walked over and looked at Rose.

"Alright, I know this situation is pretty nerve racking, but I think we can do this. We have talent, we have purpose, and it's time to take action and try to get our music out there."

Rose said softly to the girls, she motioned her hand up at the ceiling in a almost rainbow-like shape and took a deep, happy breath. The girls all nodded to what she said, showing that they agreed completely. It was time for them to show what they had to everybody, they knew that.