Ch.2|the party

Julie looked at her and nodded a little. This is why her Mom never liked to talk about her band... Max stepped away from Julie in shock. She never got this panicky, but this seemed like a pretty acceptable reason to do that. Riley knew that Max couldn't handle this so she stepped in front of her and opened her mouth to speak.

"How long have we been gone then?"

Riley fidgeted a little as she waited for Julie to answer, Max looked down at the ground and all she could see was her two friend's shoes. 

Julie took out her phone and started to search for the band even though she had tried a million times in the past. The boys all moved closer to her and looked at the phone. Mel and Riley gave a bit of a confused look as they looked at the weird object

"What's that?"

Riley whispered to Mel, the girl furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged a little.

"No clue..where do you think Rose is? She has to be around here somewhere if that's her daughter, right?"

Max almost snapped hearing this. She ran out of the garage and went through the wall, flinching a little as she did. Max was not one to like change, and having her best friend move on without her was definitely a big change. She huffed a little as she sat down on the cemented ground. What was she supposed to do now? She was supposed to be the strong one of the group, but she just couldn't.. Max covered her face with her hands and just started thinking of everything, and nothing.

They all looked as Max rushed out of the room. Mel and Riley both gave each other a look. They knew how hard this was for Max. It was obvious even if she had tried to hide it before.Riley started to walk out, but Mel stopped her by grabbing her shoulder.

"Let's just give her a minute."

Riley agreed by nodding her head, soon enough after some heavy deep diving Julie found some information about the band.

"You guys died only two months before the boys..wow you guys were popular, wonder why it was so hard to find information about your band."

Julie really didn't want to tell them how long they've been gone, but she really didn't have a choice.

"25 years, that's how long.."

Mel and Riley's eyes widened, and of course Max heard this as soon as she walked in. She said,

"W-what? no you gotta be joking, it only felt like"

"A hour."

Luke interrupted her, she glanced at Luke for a second before finally realizing why he looked familiar 'Rose and the petal pushers' were a pretty well known band, getting a loyal fan base as well but they were always compared to one band in particular, you guessed it

SunsetCurve
-

----------------------------------------------------------

flashback

~

So we're just going to pretend like Rose forgets that she's seen these people before when she saw then at the orpheum, orrr that she acted like she didn't know them oo~