R U Mine? MarkiCryer

Yeap. I was bored. It was 3 a.m. I couldn't sleep. I found this in my works, so I decided to finish it and post it up. Also I tried to make this long. So yea. Hurrayyyyyyyy :3

=============================================

-R U Mine? 

(Song, Markicryer, bondage, Dark Mark)

Mark's POV

My dark brown eyes moved up and down Cry's small figure sitting on the couch. He was so small, and pale. His black hair curving out at the ends so perfectly. It all just looked so good on him.  I just wanted to ravish it all.

I'm a puppet on a string

Tracy Island, time-traveling diamond

Cry looked over to me and laughed. "Mourning Mark, you doing okay, you look rough dude." He smiled that innocent adorable smile he always did. I just wanted to fuck that mouth off his face right now.

Could've shaped heartaches

Come to find ya fall in some velvet morning

Years too late

My eyes squinted and I glared at him. "Yea, fine." I mumbled, looking away, and folding his arms. There was shuffling beside me and I tried to ignore it. That is, until I felt a small hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure?"

he's a silver lining lone ranger riding

Through an open space

In my mind when he's not right there beside me

I turned around, seeing that Cry had gotten up from the couch and had walked across the room over to me. "Mark, if something's wrong, you can tell me." 

I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be

And satisfaction feels like a distant memory

I snapped. You want to know what's wrong Ryner?  I want to do things to you that would probably be illegal in other states." I stood up and started coming closer to him, as he backed away.

And I can't help myself,

All I wanna hear him say is "Are you mine?"

"I want to tie you up like a birthday present, then destroy you from the inside out." He backed up more, and I advanced more quickly. 

Are you mine?

"I want to hear your screams echo out everywhere..begging for more.." I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him against the wall roughly, making his yelp in shock and pain.

Are you mine?

 "I want you to be mine. In all the good and bad ways." I grinned. His face was contorted into something between fear and ecitement. "W-wait..M-mark..are you say-saying that you like me?" I shook my head. "No..I'm saying more than that..angel.." I moved so my lips were beside his ear. "..I want to fuck you raw."

Are you mine?

I turned his body around, pressing his chest aginst the wall. He grunted and tried to move away from it, but I pressed him in harder. He took a shaky breath. "M-mark! Stop this, it's not funny!"  I took his hands in one of mine, and used my other to remove my belt. "No..it's not funny.."  I then quickly tied Cry's hands together.  "It's not a joke.."