Chapter 17- Signing up

.On my pillow
Can't get me tired..."

You were so thrilled to be back at your dorm

You were so thrilled to be back at your dorm. You suggest to Liu Mei use your car for the final term. Liu Mei was amazed by the cuteness of your vehicle. Funsized and cute like you.

You and Liu Mei enjoyed your two days off. She chooses manicures and pedicures for herself, and Liu Mei treats you to a full body massage and the newest facials. Your skin felt invigorated.

Liu Mei also went to dye her hair golden brown. You opt for a black with a few navy highlights. You don't really like different hair colors for yourself. Liu Mei even went to her favorite fashion brand store and bought DIOR glasses and perfume sprays and lotions. It was her way to cope with the heartbreak. Do something she loves. You feel so sorry for her heartbreak.

In your dorm room, you were both on Liu Meis' bed on your laptops streaming BTS's" Spring Day" and "Not today."

You loved Spring day so much. You can't even help to admire the boy's visuals so much. Jin and Jungkooks vocals. V's mesmerizing voice gave You goosebumps. You don't understand why his words brought such deep longing in your heart. The message behind the song was so sad.

But when he sang his part " 🎶How much longer do I have to wait...how many more nights do I have to stay up...till I have to see you...till I meet you🎵"wow! You teared up.

They stole the show at one of the music shows in S.Korea The sweet choreography touches your heart. Jhope vocals. Woah!!!

The mv of "Not Today" was seriously hot. The show stopper was " V" his visuals are out of this world. The bandana makes him look more attractive. How can a young adult look so good-looking? It's so unfair to the female species.

You wonder how it must be for their soulmates to be so intimately close to them. Girls will kill to be in those positions. Unfortunately, nobody knows if they found theirs. The pop fans shipped them with a girl group, from your favorite girl group members.

Everybody knows that you love Jisoo. Her vocals Woah! They think Jisoo might be Jimins' soulmate. You think she fits better with Suga, but the fandom ship Suga with Jennie. It was a big thing when Jennie confess on a variety show that she has a massive crush on Suga and that her greatest dream would be to go on a date with him.