Revenge

Anaya's POV

As I entered the college I saw people were starting at me and laughing I had no idea what was going on I was on my way to classroom I saw some funny poster on me then I saw Aditya nd his gang was laughing nd giving each other high five I knew it very well that they are behind all these I just gave him a look and went inside the classroom I took out a book and started reading it just to ignore all these I was pretending that I don't care but deep down I really care while I was reading I heard a soft voice " hii" I turned my head there was a girl siting near me "hii😊" I answered.

She: I'm Ishani.

Me: nice to meet u Ishani, I'm Ana-

She: I know u r Anaya sharma.

Me: how u know??

She: actually I saw it on those posters... I'm not making fun of u I'm sorry I'm just tellin-

Me: it's ok Ishani😊 I can understand

She: thank god wrna mujhe lga tum mujhe glt smjhogi

Me: koi ni☺

She: waise ignore all these ye Aadi kisi ko nhi chhodta

Me: Aadi??😅

She: oh sorry 😅 I mean Aditya actually sb usey Aadi bulate h isliye

Me: Ohh.. waise honestly I don't care mko koi farq nhi padta un saari cheezo se..

Like this we both had a good talk now we both r good frnds..

After few days

I saw Aadi was in the class with his gang he had a guitar on his hand he was playing it.. I must say he is really good in it then I had an idea to take my revenge I took out matchsticks nd burnt a piece of paper near the fire alarm due to this all the fire alarms started ringing.... everyone started running out I saw Aditya nd other also ran out I went inside the classroom there was Aditya's guitar I threw it on the ground to break it but I failed then I hitted it on the wall... I tried my best to break it nd yes finally I broke it.. then I left the class.

Meanwhile

Aditya's POV

Aadi: yrr varun tu ja mai aata hu wo mai guitar class m hi bhool aaya hu

I went back to the class to bring back my guitar as I entered the class my heart broke into millions of pieces I saw my guitar was broken chachu(mera pati😂 Yash in this phanphic) gifted me that guitar it was my favourite I had a lot of memories with this guitar my eyes got wet then I saw varun nd other coming in the class

Varun: Abey yrr koi prank kr rha tha koi aag nhi lgi- Aadi! Kya hua bhai!?

I didn't answered I was just holding the pieces of guitar then I saw manhoos chudail (anaya) entered the class..

She: OMG! Aditya ji apka guitar kisne toda.. afsoos bechare ka guitar tut gya chlo koi ni ameer baap ki aulaad ho dusra khareed lena..

I knew she did this to take her revenge but I didn't said anything because it's fair..

After few week

Our college was taking 1st year students out for camping we were happy bro bacche nhi h fir v khushi ho rhi thi😁 we all sat inside the bus nd reached the destination it was bit creepy a dark jungle was there we made our camp and enjoyed a lot after 2 day at night Rahul ( college frnd ) came nd said that varun is calling me in the jungle when I entered the jungle I saw Anaya was there she was crying nd others ( varun nd my chamchas) were laughing I had no idea what was going o Anaya looked at me with full of anger nd went to her camp I had no idea what was going on I asked varun nd he answered " bhai tera badla le liya" I was confused then he explained everything to me I scolded him nd said him to say sorry to her but he disagreed me and left angrily... I was really feeling bad for her the way she looked at me she think that I did everything but I was not even knowing that Varun is going to do this..

Meanwhile

Anaya's POV

I can't believe Aditya did this to me I hate him I never thought that he can be soo bad he is not even 1% of Ajey sir nd how dare that motherfucker varun dared to did this I'm not going to leave him I'll take my revenge..
______________________________________

To guys Kya lagta h Anaya k sath Varun ne kya kiya?? Aur Anaya ab kya kregi, wait for the next part.. do vote nd comment aim for this part is 12 votes krdo yrr nd
Love you all❤