Chapter 11

-------------------------------------

It was Monday morning and an exhausting one at that. It was also the very last day you'd be tutoring Levi. You were supposed to have one more week, but Mr. Smith had other plans.

You weren't really sure what you'd do on your last day of tutoring, so you thought you'd make it fun. It wouldn't really be tutoring, but more like a hang out session.

There was no right way to feel about this. Levi had grown on you over the past few weeks, and now your Monday and Wednesday afternoons would feel empty.

Maybe the boy would be happy about it though. He would finally be able to relax after his baseball, and would also have more time to hang out with his friends.

You had to let it go tho. It wasn't like much would change. You would have more time to hang out with your friends too, and you could finally spend more time at home, even if that wasn't your ideal afternoon.

That's enough about that feeling bullshit. We're here to talk about the real problem at hand. It was Darian. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't seem to get away from trouble.

You may be wondering why he is relevant. Since you were one of the teacher favorites and a model student, you had been chosen to help him around. This meant you had every class with the boy and were forced to be with him every moment of the school day.

Your close group of friends were the only ones who knew about your previous experience with him, Levi being the obvious exception. It really was sad the amount of trouble you managed to get in.

Putting in mind your previous experience, the slubberdegullion boy would try to pull something again. You'd have to be careful of him, that was for sure.

When you got in your car, you considered not even going to school. Your friends were the only thing keeping you from running away.

The entire car ride, you had spaced out and nearly crashed twice. Plus, It was no secret that the kids from school would be overreacting about the whole dead dad thing.

You had stayed home from school ever since that day since the guidance counselor put you on 'Mandatory Break' for your mental health. Your friends had come to visit while your mom was at work nearly every day.

At night, you were kept up by yelling and loud music as your mom tried to numb the pain with alcohol and social gatherings. It really was exhausting being you.

Once you pulled into the school driveway, Sasha rushed to your car. You rolled down the windows to see what you wanted. "Look!" she hissed, pointing to a white Chevrolet malibu pulling in.

You were confused as to what she was talking about until you saw who was in the car. A pretty blonde boy walked out, and you nearly died right then and there. Of course, it had to be Darien of all people.