Chapter 15

(Levi's seggsy ass could stab me five times in the foot, neck, and eyes, and I would as him to do it again.) 

Here is a playlist that you can choose to lsiten to while reading.

Also, if you have read another one of my books, we just had something good and cute happen in the last chapter, SO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING TIME IT IS

BTW I did not edit this chapter yet, so sorry if it's pretty bad.

-------------------------------------

Levi fell asleep clinging to your shirt. His heavy breaths against your back was enough to set you to sleep. He stayed by your side the entire night, hot breaths placed against your skin. But as soon as you woke up, he was nowhere to be found.

When you awoke, you found your fathers clothes folded neatly on the edge of your bed. His toothbrush was set neatly on the counter, and his clothes were missing from the dryer. As soon as you deflated the air mattress and put it away, you found a note on your nightstand. It all made sense. Levi had to head home early since his uncle was going to have him do some chores.

It was strange. Kind of like how if you were to get hit by a car, would you just get up and walk away or play along? After a night like that, and with everything that happened, how do you just walk up and start a casual conversation. There didn't seem to be any right answer, but there was no wrong either.

He had never said he wanted you to be his, so it was kind of up in the air. The way it happened, made it seem like it was a one time thing, but that's the exact opposite of what you wanted. You knew you had feelings for him, and if you were correct, he felt the same way.

You couldn't wait for the next incident or party to make your next move. It wasn't as if you could wait another ten weeks for Levi to approach you first for a conversation. You weren't the type of person to make the first move, but if the situation called for it, there was no doubt you'd take the opportunity.

The overthinking made you lose touch with reality. So much so that you could barely hear the ring of your phone from right beside you. You expected it to be from Sasha, or maybe even Jean, but "Ankle biter" was pasted at the top of the screen.

Hesitantly, you wicked up the phone.

"Hey," you hummed into the phone as casually as possible. Levi didn't waste any time with small talk and got straight to the point. "Hey, do you want to hang out today?" he asked. You sat there for a brief moment in complete shock. Of course, it wasn't officially a date, but this was the second best option.

"Yeah, sure, where to?" you asked, holding back the shriek of excitement that nearly slipped out. Walking to the closet, you browsed through your wardrobe to find an outfit. You settled on some comfy clothes. Nothing to impress, but rather to be comfortable.