Chapter 3 - The Talk

"So you're telling me that you were fired, met an old friend, went to this big office building, then got a new job?" Kaneko-San said. I could hear the confusion in her voice as if it was oozing from her mouth.

" Yes, Kaneko-San. I did get a new job. There is no need to be worried about anything because this man seems nice. He is just a little bit...... casual." I said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Kaneko-san said, more worried than before. " Just that he does not like it when assistants use honorifics. He also told me to call him by his first name. Which I thought was a little weird." I said as I put my hand up to my chin thinking about the day ahead of me tomorrow.

" Well I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow at your new job" Kaneko-San said as she opened the bus door. " Thank you Kaneko-San, I will be seeing you tomorrow I hope." I said, walking off the bus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Oh! I should probably call Himari like I said I would." I dug through my work bag to find my phone. Opening my phone I scrolled through my contacts to find the one and only, Himari. As the phone rang I put it up to my ear and listened out for her voice.

" Hey Yua! How was work?" I heard from the other line of the phone. " Well I was fired..."
" WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED! ARE YOU OK? DO YOU NEED A JOB!?" Himari practically screamed into the phone. " Himari, calm down. Do you remember Kuroo?" I said awaiting an answer.
"Kuroo? From the park that we used to go to?" she said. " Yes. That's the one. I bumped into him today and he gave me a job opportunity." " Are you sure it's serious and not just some ploy to get hot women for se-"

I Immediately cut her off." Himari! I went to the building and it is serious. It's really professional and I think this could be a change for me. Even just for a little while." I said in a sad tone.
The truth is, I wasn't making enough money at my last job so I am a little behind on my rent payment. I'm just looking for something I can do to get more money and be stable.

"Anyways Himari, I've got to get going. I'll talk to you tomorrow after my first day at work ok."
"Yep! I'll talk with you tomorrow! Bye!" And with that I hung up.

As I got settled into my homey apartment I grabbed my laptop and went to search up "Kodzuken". " Huh, he has quite the following. I'll have to ask him what kind of editing he would like." I said while clicking on his most recent video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm only ten minutes into the video and it's already got me laughing. " I've got to admit he is quite funny." I said with a little giggle.

I went onto my phone to look up " Kodzuken" on instagram. After entering his online name I found his account. " Ok let me just follow him and I'll be done." I said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenma's POV

Ok so now I have a new assistant and editor. Maybe I can get back on track with my posting schedule. I thought to myself scrolling through my phone.

"DING"

"Huh, was that a new follower?" I looked at the username and my eyes widened. " Ishisa_Yua? Isn't that the new worker I hired this morning?" I clicked on her username and it looks as though she could be a model. " she's kinda....pretty."
I immediately shook the thought out of my head.

"Well I guess I should go to bed. It might be a long day tomorrow." I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yua's POV

" Ugh I'm so tired. Today was so long!" I said in a whiney voice as I cleaned the dishes from my dinner.
" I might as well get everything ready then go to bed." I said as I looked for my best looking work outfit.

Jumping onto my bed was a relief." Good Night world." I said as I swiftly drifted off to sleep

————————————————————-
Hello Lovelies!
I know I didn't update on this past Monday. My life has been very out of control for the moment. I will be posting another chapter later on today for a holiday gift. Have A Happy Thanks Giving!
(^ω^)