Chapter 4 - First Day

I woke up extra early so I would not be late for a new day at a new job.

" Ok so I have my work bag, phone, and now I just have to get out the doo-" I was cut off by a notification from my phone. " Huh, it's a message from instagram." I said curiously.

                                                                               Kodzuken

Kodzuken- Good Morning Yua, I would like for you to get me a latte from the new cafe down the street from the office. 3 shots of espresso mixed in as well. Here is my number so we can chat on messages.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Yua- Sure thing Kenma-San!

Oops! Sorry about that, forgot about the whole honorifics thing.

Rushing out the door and towards the bus I texted Himari to tell her about this awkward morning.

__________________________________________________________________________

As I entered the office building Suzuki-San greeted me with a warm hello. "Good Morning Ishida-San! Kozume-San has told me you can go straight to his office for the moment! Have a great first day."

I nodded my head and said thanks, I would have waved good morning but my hands were full with coffee.

I walked onto the elevator and pressed the top floor. I didn't really realize how nervous I was until I heard the ice in one of the coffees being shaken around.

" I just need to calm down, it's not like I got the order wrong." I said as I immediately looked at the receipt to make sure. " Oh thank god!" I said feeling a little less stressed. And with that, the elevator door opened.

Kenma POV

She should be here any minute now. I hope she is better than my last assistant.... She was-

At that very moment Yua came walking through the door with two coffee's. My eyes immediately lit up seeing the coffee.

" So I'm guessing you are a coffee addict as well?" I heard her say.

" Sleepless nights have become my usual; so coffee is my best friend." I say reaching for the coffee.

" Oh Really? I thought Tetsuro was your best friend?" she said as he handed me my coffee. During the small interaction our hands brushed. I could feel my cheeks heat up just a bit, I could see her get red as well.

" Sorry about that" she said rubbing her forearm sheepishly.

" It's fine, actually I have some things that could be distributed amongst the employees if you could do that now." I said trying to get her out of my office.

" Of course I'll get right to that" she said, also sounding eager to get away from this awkward situation. I'll have to make sure I talk to her about coming over to edit later today.

Yua POV

Oh my lord that was so embarrassing! How could I have just burst into flames! I could have sworn I looked like the Kool-Aid man! I said to myself as I looked at which department these employees work in. 

" Wow ok so there are six of them and three of which are just outgoing mail.. Wait a moment.. 

This is addressed to Lev Haiba. THE MODEL LEV HAIBA??!?!" I said quite loud on the ride down to give the letters away to the appropriate employees.

__________________________________________________________________________

" I can't believe it took me an hour to get all the letters out! It took forever to weave my way around this maze of a building!" I said sitting down in my chair just outside of Kenma's office.

I was just about to get back up to see if I could be of any assistance to Kenma when the phone rang on my desk.

I picked up the phone and immediately heard Kenma's voice" Could you come into my office so we can discuss your schedule." " Yes I'll be there in a moment." I said as I heard Kenma say thanks and hang up.

" What's up Boss?" I said with a chipper smile. " Do you remember when I asked you if you could edit videos?" he said looking everywhere but my face. " Oh, um, yeah I do. Would you like for me to edit one of your videos?" I said trying to see if that was what he wanted.

His head whipped up to my face and nodded swiftly. " Cool, would you like to go to the cafe down the street to work on it?" I said as I kind of hoped he would say yes. " Ah, yeah I have the video on a flash drive, we could totally do that." he said now slightly smiling.

" Oh I almost forgot! How do you know Lev Haiba, the model?" i said his smile dropped a little as he chuckled and said, " we can talk about that at the cafe."

It's settled then..... the cafe it is.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

This is some what of a sort chapter but I promise I will be getting back on schedule with my weighting and posting. I'm so sorry this has been inconsistent.  Thanks for that encouraging comment from idkwhyimonhere1. Thanks a lot for reading and I hope to be back in schedule soon!

Have a lovley day!