twenty four - we made it

when harry had first came out, and told the world he was in a relationship, louis' family immediately clicked on

when harry had first came out, and told the world he was in a relationship, louis' family immediately clicked on. they spent the next few days calling up louis and bombarding him with questions, some a little too personal to answer.

but that was four years ago.

it had been four years.

1095 days.

around 1576800 minutes or something like that.

it was unfortunate to say that one direction didn't come back in 18 months. but they were coming back in around two minutes on their 10 year anniversary- the 23rd of july 2020.

in those four years, harry had starred in dunkirk in which he had taken louis as his special guest to the premier. he had written HS1 and fine line, louis' name on some of the writing credits. they'd also got many matching tattoos and done a couple of photo shoots for magazines and such.

but that didn't matter in the minute, what mattered right now was one direction and their return to the music industry. the four boys had all had a well deserved break, and now they were all mostly refreshed and ready.

although it took a little while longer that they had first imagined, the fans kept them in their hearts as louis had done for harry, and harry had done for louis.

'ready, darling?' louis asked as he fixed up the collar on harrys blue suit. 'also why are you so obsessed with this bloody colour?' he snickered, seeing his boyfriend roll his eyes.

'louis blue, baby. louis blue.' harry smiled, pecking the smaller on the lips as louis' hands were still holding his collar. 'it's gonna get a crinkled.' he muttered against his taller partners lips.

'it's all worth it though.' the green eyed boy whispered, kissing louis one last time before niall barged into the room. 'jesus! we're on in two minutes. don't fuck.' he shouted before slamming the door.

the two boys giggled as louis took in harrys appearance one last time before he was lead to the front row with the rest of the boys' family and significant others. he ended up siting in between gemma and maya- liams fiancé.

the x factor. the boys thought they would never be returning there. thankfully, simon had been sued, fired, and so much more after harry had come out- so there was a new judge.

david walliams, robbie williams, paula abdul and adam lambert were the judges for 2020.

mostly everyone in the audience were either screaming, crying, or both. right now, he had his hands locked with gemmas tightly in comfort, which clenched even tighter when the lights dimmed down and the opening music for history began.