twenty five - epilogue

September 28th 2021

September 28th 2021

"i need a wee!" louis shouted as he finished slipping on his tuxedo. "then go for a wee!" lottie shouted back, as her older brother sprinted to the toilet in the dressing room.

"i want to see harry." he pouted when he came out from the toilet. jay laughed and sorted out her sons tie before placing a kiss on his forehead.

"you'll see harry in ten minutes, baby." jay whispered, louis rolling his eyes at the nickname.

there was a knock at the door, and all attention was drawn towards it. "come in!" louis called, as the woman walked through the door.

"allie!" louis smiled, running up to her and carefully enveloping her in a hug. "lou, i'm only a couple months along. there's no bump yet." she laughed, pointing at her flat stomach which was covered by a beautiful pink dress.

allie was a very important, special, and practically a blessing to the "almost married" couple. she was their surrogate mother. she was carrying louis' and harry's baby that would be born in around february time.

"you look stunning. have you seen harry?" louis smiled, holding her by the shoulders in comfort. "yeah. i'm so happy for you two. thank you for inviting me." she replied honestly, as one of the twins came over in their little bridesmaids outfit, handing allie a cup of water.

"thank you, darling." allie whispered, as the rest of louis' family greeted her, then made their ways with her to the main room.

"this is it. the moment you've been waiting for for like- 5 years? this is the day. don't fucking mess it up, tomlinson. you can do it." louis spoke to himself in the mirror. "you love him. you love him so fuckin' much." he added, fighting back the tears of joy that dared to escape his eyes.

he couldn't cry just yet.

louis took a deep breath before heading out to the main hall, cutting round the back so he could stand at the alter whilst anne walked harry down the aisle.

he made his way out to the alter, and was faced with a lot of people. there was harrys whole family, louis' whole family, eleanor and katie, the band and their girlfriends, and some other celebs which louis and harry had become extremely close with, such as 5SOS and the cast of queer eye.

jay, lottie, fizzy, gemma and robin were stood at the sides, as louis walked on stage next to the priest, then they made their ways to the left side on the front row, the right side being occupied by niall, liam, zayn, gigi, maya and amelia.

suddenly, the mini orchestra began playing a beautiful song (not here comes the bride because there is no bloody bride).

the doors opened, and everyone stood up. there stood harry with his arms linked with his mother. normally it was tradition for a father to walk the bride down the aisle- but fuck tradition.