Book 1: chapter 1: the begining

This story starts at a very sad moment, the moment when korra died. This was the day of her funeral and everyone was there."Korra would not be forgotten she has been a great avatar to work with but not just a work partner but also my friend I will miss her with all my life" said Jinora while trying to hold back her tears, then it was Asami's turn to talk,"korr-" Asami started sobbing right at the spot and just could not do it so Mako had to read it for her. " Korra, my best friend the love of my life I will never forget when you bowed on one knee and told me that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me and I will also never forget how worried I got when you had to go on a dangerous mission but then I realized your the strongest woman I know I love you and I will miss you " said Mako while tears where coming down his cheeks everyone stood there in silence while thinking of the great things Korra did in the world. After the ceremony they where gonna announce who the next avatar was.

Over at Ba sing say, Genji's mom got a letter saying that his son was the avatar and she was shocked and scared because she knew that he would have to face so many things.

* 17 years later *

It was Genji's first day of school he was going to 10th grade,"Hey mom got to go I am gonna be late for my first day love you " said Genji while giving a kiss on his moms head. At school "hey guys how was your summer" said Genji, "Great, I finally learned how to fly my glider properly" said Nami, "mine was the same mom had some business to take care of with Jinora and Opal apparently there still looking for Zaheer's  daughter " said Aiko while holding a little fire ball in her hands,"well mine was great I got to explore the world with Luna" said Kalsang." I got to kick this fire benders chicks ass her face was to die for" said Maya while having a smirk on her face, "wow you couldn't do anything else sis" said Luna while having a disgust look in his face.