Book 1: chapter 2: the bad guy

It was finally lunch time and they heard a loud boom, they went outside and saw a huge robot standing out side destroying the city."Genji do you think you mastered that avatar state" said Luan with a worried look on his face, " uhhh no" said Genji, " ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU HAD ALL SUMMER " said luan," guys calm down the only way we will be able to help is by calming down " said Nami, " for the first time I agree with her" said Maya while looking at Nami.

They go hide behind a desk and they hear in the radio of the school.."Genji,our new avatar, you will fall and you will die and IT WILL BE THE END OF THE CYCELS YOU WILL BE THE LAST AVATAR" said Zheera, " I knew it that girl was alive and Zaheer does have a daughter apparently she's a fire bender too" said Aiko.

Genji gets up, " no I will not have this happen again I will not let her win" said Genji, " ok fine    But you will need help take Aiko" said luan, " ok the rest of you guys go and help others and evacuate the school" said Genji. Genji and Aiko went out side and saw zaheera with troops.

They go up and start fighting troops, " HEY ZAHEERA COME FIGHT ME OR ARE YOU SCARED" said Genji, " you'll get ur fight" said Zaheera while running at him with two swords, they fought, Genji started using air bending and blocking the fire, Zaheera scratched Genji in the arm and Genji got mad, He went full on on her, " oh looks like the avatar is getting mad " said Zaheera while having a smirk on her face, then he got close to Zaheera took away her swords and was about to take her life when she said, " are you sure you want to kill me, look behind you" said Zaheera, Genji looks behind him and sees that all his friends are tied up , " You little piece of shi-" said Genji and then he got interrupted, " do you really want to kill me or would you want ur friends to die" said Zaheera, " Fine I'll let you go but you have to leave " said Genji while letting her go, " NOW" said Zaheera.

Genji screams " NOOOOOO" and sees that all his friend got shot, he falls to the ground and sobs while Zaheera is laughing, " oh poor Genji you really thought you could defeat your weak just like everyone man your so weak your dad left your mom and you" said Zaheera, Genji turns into the avatar state and starts fighting Zaheera.