Girlfriends

The Barbie residence was a very lavish place with a little too many rooms. In the largest one on the top floor was Barbies room. Barbies room was usually neat and perfect reflecting her need for organisation and perfection.

However , tonight that was not the case. Her pillows were thrown across the room in a fit of rage , her pictures were no longer lined perfectly on the wall instead they laid crooked on the floor . She was close to marching to her shed and grabbing a sledgehammer but gladly she stopped herself .

She had an idea. If the school thought Barbie was a slut , she was going to be a slut. She picked out her pinkest lingerie and picked up her phone. Scrolling down her contacts she scrolled down her contacts and straight to the Scottish beautiful woman. Without minuets her door was flung open and there stood Antonia. " Hey beautiful" She said with her luring accent. " Hey baby" Barbie said  stepping closer and wrapping her arms around her neck.

Without hesitation Antonias arms wrapped around her waist and her lips attacked hers. Their hearts both raced from adrenaline , their body's both begging for more.Pure bliss flowed through Barbie. She didn't know how much she had longed for this , even in the short amount of time they'd know each other .

She didn't know much about Antonia , but she did know this was the happiest she had felt in a while. As they made their way over to the bed leaving scattered clothes on the floor was when Antonia realised Barbie was the one.

Antonia didn't know much about Barbie either but she did know that she loved the taste of strawberry the blonde coated her lips with , and her sweet perfume that would stick around with her hours after she left. She loved the way Barbie always left her questioning and longing for more . Fireworks set off inside her when their body's intertwined , she wondered if Barbie felt the same.

After their intimate well needed moment they both lay there on Barbies plush pink bed. Barbie looking to her left to see Antonia already looking at her .
" Toni?" she breathed out.
" Yeah beautiful?"
" What are we ?"  She bit her lip and questioned.  Antonia smirked and lit a cigarette and placed it on her mouth. " What do you want to be?" she blew some smoke.
" You know i'm lesbian right" Barbie asked.
Antonia let out a short laugh " Yes Barbie , I figured"
And the two locked lips , though the words were not spoken they both knew they were an item now. Raquels face was completely gone from Barbie now . She had been replaced with her look alike and in Barbies pure euphoria she didn't realise how much she would regret this later.

But for now Barbie was happy as she could be with the rumours surrounding her , and of course that video of her 'unwarranted' rant.