Fire In Her Eyes

As Barbie laid awake at exactly 5:36 AM she found herself worrying for Raquel. She knew how aggresive Ken could get and she found herself fearing for what measures he would go to in order to protect his relationship with Raquel.

Barbie would hate to see Raquel get hurt , just the thought of a mere bruise on her skin made Barbie riled up. But this didn't make sense , she had a girlfriend wasn't all feelings of other people suppose to go away after that. Isn't that how it works?

Apparently not because there Barbie was lay awake when she should be sleeping thinking of the dark haired beauty. She thought of her eyes that sparked fire inside of her making her long to stare in them more .

Barbie took a few breath , she was not a cheater. Antonia , Antonia , Antonia she thought to herself . It was that moment she thought back to how much they have in common appearance wise . Both dark haired with brown eyes and a hot body. Excepted by just a little she liked Raquel's eyes more. Don't get her wrong Antonia's eyes were filled with passion and love but Raquel was like fire , compelling her to look some more.

A blush came onto her face as she remembered exactly what they had seen of each-other . Raquel had seen Barbies bare body in the centre of her window .
Barbie herself , had seen things. The quiet buzzing of the vibrator suddenly popped back into her head. Just the noise brought a blush to her face , and surprisingly a smile.

Then Barbie remembered two days ago , Raquel onto of the blonde girl a blush on her cheeks. Barbie knew at exactly that moment Raquel had a crush on the blonde . Perhaps even before Raquel herself . But she shouldn't be feeling all this , she has a girlfriend . The thoughts were suppose to stop.

Barbie paused. Why did she have a girlfriend ? She knew nothing about her. Maybe seeing Raquel on top of the blonde sparked something inside of her. A flame of jealously perhaps .

No that was silly , Barbie was with Antonia because she liked the dark haired Scottish beauty and that was that.