00:07

.

Reed

.

"Such a dirty mouth." Leo muttered under his breath and lifted both his hands to place on both my cheeks. His hands were very cold and a shiver coursed through me inwardly. I maintained a straight face, hoping Ghost would just disappear already.

I could sense trouble miles away and Ghost was trouble. I could tell he was one of those individuals that, when they had something set in their mind, they were going to get it, no matter what.

And now Ghost is out to get me? And I couldn't exactly allow that because I knew how it was going to end.

"This is so bad." I whispered back, shaking my head at his lowering face. He should really stop coming so close... it was making my brain cells all fuzzy.

"You're so cute." Ghost threw out, his breath fanning my face. I nearly collapsed at the proximity as a wild tingle erupted inside my stomach.

"How?" I asked, my voice becoming even softer and quieter.

Ghost ignored my question and instead pointed something else out. "It's not ultra love, I don't have a ultra motive. But I do have a ulterior motive."

My forehead creased into a frown. "And what is your ulterior motive?"

Ghost breathed out a chuckle before answering. "To make you my girlfriend."

I smacked him lightly on the arm. "Stop saying the g-word."

"What? Girlfriend?"

I narrowed my eyes down on him, pulling my face slightly out of his grip. "You should leave."

Ghost shook his head and pulled my face back closer to his. This boy!

"Be my girlfriend."

"Ghost, I don't even know you to be your girlfriend. You could be some crazy boy for all I know. And you're a Magician. Who bloody knows what shit you can do." I exclaimed, throwing my hands up around him.

The smirk that appreared on his face totally threw me off and I was afraid I lost all grip on my balance and sanity. Because who knew, just a smirk could throw me off like this. My eyes focused down on his lips and I spotted the small twitch in the corner of his mouth and when diverting my eyes to his shoulder, they were shaking with silent laughter.

I grabbed my lower lip with my teeth and met his deep eyes. "Please tell me what you find funny." I asked him slowly which did no good at all as Ghost just ended up bursting into fits of laughter.

His hands dropped from my cheek and I was, confused, as Ghost threw himself on my bed - face first. His laughter was muffled by the pillow he held close to his face but I couldn't help but admire how great and extremely hot he looked, lying down on my bed like that.

He was at it for a couple of minutes before he managed to pull himself together. I wheeled myself closer to his side and crossed my arms in front of him.

"What's funny Leo the Ghost."

"Leo the Ghost?" Ghost parroted, arching up both his eyebrows.

I pursed my lips at him. "What's funny?" I repeated.

"You're something else Reed." Ghost chuckled before grabbing me by my middle. I shrieked at the suddenness of it all and before I could even process what was happening, Ghost picked me up from my seat and placed me on his lap.

"Are you insane?" I shrieked at him, staring up at him with massive, alarmed eyes.

Ghost simply shrugged and started to adjust our position so he had me comfortable on his lap and he was pushed up against my headboard. He pushed my head down on his chest and, believe it or not, started rocking.