🌺A Dream Come True🌺 // Friday

Y/n POV ~
I wake up and instantly start to think ... is this it ? is she really gonna confess to me ? i'm gonna get a headache thinking about this .

i get dressed and head off to school . 'jezuz there she is .. i'm so damn nervous' i thought quicklypassing by her .

~~~~Time Skip By Your Fav Author 🌚~~~~
*sighs* time to go to the cherry blossom tree ..

as i'm on my way to the cherry blossom tree i take in how beautiful it looks and how peaceful it is .. i walk up the hill and stand in front of the tree .

"u-umm A-ayano ?"
i try to keep my voice steady but fail . then she comes from behind the tree .

"U-um i wanted to talk about something ..."

"What is it ?"

"i know that .. you don't really know me much ... and that we haven't really spoken before but ..."
"over the passed few weeks ... i've been catching feelings for you..."
"i just didn't have the courage to talk to you like now..."

my face starts to heat up and my palms start to get sweaty .

"i've never this way about any other person before .. and you make me feel safe in your presence"

her face heats up .

"you've turned my dark ..cold world into a blast of color and light"
"the gifts you have received on your desk were from me also"

"wow ayano ... i never knew you felt that way about me"

"i feel the same way about you ayano"

"r-really ?"

"yes really"

"so ..."

"i accept your confession ayano"

she comes up to me and kisses me and i kiss back . after that we sat down next to each other engulfing the peace around us and the sweet smell of the cherry blossoms falling around us ... this truly was a dream come true

That's the end of this story unless you want me to make a saturday and sunday then it may possibly be the end after that but bye my little 🥘D E M O N S🥘 i hope you have a great day and stay away from 🤪C O V I D🤪