The One 3

Lightning flashes as thunder booms across the sky. The smell of rain in the air. Lightning reflects in the mirror.
"Tem..." The whisper flows threw the room. "Ple..."
Sepholi looks at his reflection as lightning flashes again. The reflection showing the six foot stature starts to shimmer, and then shatters and falls to the ground except the pieces that hold the reflection.
"You can't stop it from happening." A voice comes from the reflection. "Inevitable it is. For someone so weak. Everyone will die."
A smile appears on the reflection as the rest of the mirror falls.
Sepholi punches the wall. Then walks out of the room.
"These dreams are more frequent now." Sepholi says to himself.
A woman walks around the corner. Standing at five nine. Waist length deep purple hair that has a ribbon keeping the hair as a pony tail. Eyes of a soft grey. Dressed in light fitted armor for fast movements. With a curved sword on her right hip.
"You had another dream didn't you?" She asks.
"Yes..." Sepholi starts. "The same one. It ends the same way each time. I won't let you die mother."
Ayane smiles.
"I won't ever go any where." Ayane says reaching for Sepholi's cheek. "There only dreams. Nothing different from before. Clear your mind and get some sleep."
Ayane walks away not looking at Sepholi. Tears falling.
I can't allow his dream to come true...