Choose

I was killed merciless on the spot..

   I wasn't able to apologize to them. Why? It all happened because of me. If I didn't bring up about Jin's enlistment, then maybe we could've all been happy and I wouldn't have to die..

"Please, I'd like to know what happened after.."  I pleaded.

"As you wish."

   The clouds in front of me were combining together forming an image. It was like a screen. I saw Jimin hugging and crying on Yoogi's shoulder while he patted his head. Jin breaking down next to Namjoon. Namjoon was hugging him, his hand on Jin's head and other arm around his waist. Hoseok hugging his knees and back against the tile wall. Jungkook sitting on his bed staring out the window, crying silently.

"This happened right after I got shot?"

"Correct."

   Yoongi then led Jimin to their shared bedroom along with Hoseok. The three of them rested in bed and drifted to sleep. Every one slept except for Jungkook. He couldn't sleep unless Taehyung was also in the room, safe and healthy where he can assure that nothing bad would happen. The screen then sped up the time. On the top right corner of the screen read "May 15th, 2020 12:57 a.m." Jungkook was still awake and his facial expression changed as he was worried why Taehyung hasn't come back. Especially when it's late and dark outside.

   Jungkook immediately got out of his bed as he knew he didn't need to think twice. He had to look for Taehyung. He didn't want to wake the others up, he took soft but quick footsteps down the hallways and stairs. He made sure to take a coat since it was cold and a mask. As he opened the front door slowly and locked it once he got out, he ran through the streets looking for Taehyung.

May 15th, 2020 1:38 a.m

   Jungkook stood there. Frozen. Scared. Shocked. Devastated. What he saw wasn't what he has expected nor wanted to believe the sight in front of him. He couldn't process what was happening right now. Hot tears were falling down as he kneeled down next to Taehyung's corpse, not caring about the large pool of blood. He raised Tae's body up where he could see his face. The shot was taken in the head making it an immediate death before landing on the ground for sure. He touched his face. Cold. He hugged Tae's body hoping that the older would wake up, but of course it wouldn't happen.
   He took out his phone in his pocket and dialed 112.

I didn't expect him to do this..

   I can feel the tears coming up again. This painful feeling and regret is eating me up. I hate it.

   The screen then sped up the time and date.

May 15th 5:45 a.m.

   All the members were at the police station. Some of the staff and managers were there too. It was too early to receive devastating news like this. Jin was crying all his heart out, Namjoon was hugging Jin but he too was crying. Hoseok hugged Jimin as they both cried together. Yoongi stood next to Jungkook hugging him and comforting him, despite getting some blood on himself too.

"Jungkook, i-it isn't.. your fault." Yoongi croaked out as he was crying with Jungkook.

"You don't understand H-Hyung - if I didn't yell a-at him.. he wouldn't have left and get killed!" Jungkook sobbed.

"Jungkook, whoever killed him- it's their fault."

   Jungkook didn't have the energy to talk back anymore, all he wanted was wish that this was just a nightmare. He didn't want any of this to happen.

   The investigator comes out of the door. She made eye contact with all six of the members. She sighed and read aloud from the papers in her hands.

"The time of death is estimated around 9:30 p.m. He was shot in the forehead. He died before making an impact with the ground. The blood loss wasn't the cause. The bullet we found in his skull is a Winchester 180 gr Ranger Bonded. The gun must be a Glock 40."

"Do you have any clues of any suspects?" Jimin asked desperately.

   The woman shook her head. Giving a huge disappointment to everyone in the room.

"The death was 4 hours after his body was discovered. The killer left after killing him."

May 30th, 2020 1:29

   I see my funeral happening, the fellow label mates under Big Hit Labels, Tomorrow x Together, Seventeen, GFriend, and NUEST, came to attend and other fellow groups such as GOT7, EXO, Twice, and Mamamoo. There were many fans outside of the building who were also paying their respects. Everyone seemed shocked and devastated of my sudden death. It hurts a lot to see all of them there, crying.

   That's when the screen slowly disintegrated to mist.

"I allowed your soul to come here to redeem yourself. I'll give you two choices. A, you get resurrected but can only live for 6 months to make up for the mess. Or B, you stay here , but you get to watch how they're doing on Earth."

A.. or B..

   I thought for a couple of moments.

"Will there be things that would happen if I choose A?"

"Of course. I'll erase the memories of you death around the world except for your fellow members."

Today is the 31st of May, 4:33 a.m. right now..

"I choose A."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, good luck, make up and enjoy as much as you can you're a special person. No turning back once you arrive."

"I understand. Thank you very much... what should I call you?"

"I don't have a name. Call me whatever you want."

No name.?

   I feel a smile forming on my face. Finally, I come up with a name.

"Thank you, Ha-Neul."

"Your welcome."