June

Taehyung's POV

   Everything is going smoothly, I've been enjoying the first month of being back and Iv'e been catching up on our schedules and dance practices. All thanks to Yoongi and Hoseok helping out the most.

   Yoongi would have me go over the lyrics I've been assigned to and Hoseok has been helping out on the choreographies. Without their extra help, I wouldn't think that I'd survive for our new album, Map of The Soul: 7 ~The Journey~. Everything was in Japanese and it was fun recording with the others.

While going over some choreographies, I found it hard to keep up due to being absent and the sudden stop of training. Some staffs found it odd that I'd forget the dance moves suddenly. I do have great memory but my body couldn't keep up very well.

Luckily, the members had my back and handled these situations well whenever they asked if something was wrong. Ha-Neul said that I'd have some difficulty with this since my corpse has been revived. My corpse hasn't been tampered with, but it's just the loss of strength from it.

Many fans are worried and suspicious of your health you know?

I'm aware.

If they find out that you're resurrected, they'll remember their erased memories.

Can't you do anything about it.?

Sadly, no. Only one chance to do this, can't erase or undo anything again.

I understand.

"Hey, Taehyung Hyung!"

   I turn around to see Seokmin making his way up to me, smiling. Seeing his bright smile made me happy. His smiles give off a bright feeling like Hoseok. They'd be great friends but at the same time our group and Seventeen are already good friends.

"Hello, Seokmin. How are you today?" I asked.

"I'm doing great! After our new comeback, I was able to rest some more." He responded. "I came to ask you a question which has been bothering me and some of my members, basically everyone."

   I was slightly scared by this. I don't want to worry them either.

"Have you been feeling alright? You seem paler than usual and it worries all of us." He started.

   I don't know what to say.

"U-Um.. well, maybe we can talk about it later, I think I just received a message from my manager.. sorry, Seokmin. Maybe we can talk about this another time." I responded back with a shaky voice.

"Bye, Seokmin!" I said waving.

"Oh.. bye, Hyung." Seokmin said with disappointment.

I'm sorry..