Draco

I just finished my last class for the day at Hogwarts.  I hurried to my dorm throwing on my qudditch uniform. I was a beater for the Slytherin team. We had a quick practice today before tomorrow's game.  I was running a bit behind when I arrived to the field.

    "Y/N. Come on we don't have all day" they complained.

    I rolled my eyes getting on top of my broom. I was about to take off with my bat when yelling came from behind me. Multiple yells.

    "Oi. We have practice today you bloody tossers." Fred Weasley yelled.

    "Are you blind. Check the schedule it's us today" our captain yelled.

   That made the Gryffindors mad. They started on their brooms and began after us.

   "Then I guess you wouldn't mind a scrimmage?" Harry Potter yelled.

   We all got set in our places. Fred and George Weasley were also beaters. Harry was seeker. Draco was seeker. Blah. Blah. Blah.

   We took off and I swung my bat aiming at the Red and Gold colors. We went on like this for awhile. We made quite a few goals along with Gryffindor. Harry eventually caught the snitch pissing off the slytherin's. We all rejoined on the Field hopping off our brooms.

    "No hard feelings right?" George yelled

    "Yea none at all" I said giving him an evil grin. While the Gryffindors and Slytherins began arguing I ran to the locker room. I grabbed my smoke bombs and walked towards the entrance to Hogwarts. I set up the smoke and waited for it to fall in place.

   The Gryffindor players walked in and were immediately bombarded with green smoke. They all looked like they just drank spoiled milk. I couldn't hold back my laughter and they knew exactly who did this. The twins walked towards me since pranks were their talent.

    "Find this funny. Don't mind if you get some on you?" They talked together.

    I stood up trying to run but was tackled to the ground by a 6'3" ginger named George Weasley. He began rubbing the greenness on me and off of him. Someone behind him began to lift him off of me.

   "Shove off weasles!" Malfoy yelled.

   He shoved them out of the way and helped me up. He pulled my robes dragging me towards the dungeons. We entered the empty Slytherin common room.

  "You need a shower." He explained to me like I didn't already know. I looked like a troll. I began walking towards my dorm and found a "Do not disturb sign" on my door. I began pounding on my door but was yelled at.

   "Looks like you need into my bathroom" Draco said standing behind me. I jumped and turned around facing him. I rolled my eyes and began towards his dorm. I undressed in the bathroom and handed him my clothes through the door for him to wash.

   I turned on the water letting it fall on me. I started washing off the green and began to look  normal. I finished my shower and remembered I left my clothes outside and my towel was missing. I slipped on my green lacy underwear and bra to step out into Draco's personal dorm.

    "Looking gorgeous there y/n. Do you need help undressing?" Draco teased. This isn't the first time a prank backfired and I had to use Draco's bathroom. He always flirts so I was unfazed. I just rolled my eyes and sat down.

     "Y/N." He said making me look at him, we met eyes and he went in for a kiss. I kissed him back as he pushed me back on the bed. He pulled my legs onto the bed as he got on top. His hands began roaming my body.

     He began taking off his top. He had abs but I swear this kid has never done a workout a day in his life. I tried to lift my hands but he pinned them above my head before I could get anywhere. He leaned down to my ear and whispered.

    "Let me make you scream my name. Ill scream yours later" He said with a wink.

   That alone made me wet. He began leaving hickeys on my neck, collarbone, and stomach. Still pinning my hands down, he put his other hand around my neck and biting my lip causing me to moan. Then I remembered.

   "Draco! We can be heard" I exclaimed

   "so" He said before kissing his way down my side. He hovered above my cooch, "I want everyone to hear how good I make you feel"

   He began peeling off my underwear that I just put on with his teeth. He circled my clit with his thumb while doing tricks with his tongue. I started moaning loud and I knew that people could most definitely hear.

He stuck one of his long ass fingers into my opening causing me to squeal. He sucked on my clit while sticking another finger in. He moved back and fourth hitting my g-spot. He was causing me to be a mess. With my free hands I began pulling his hair.

He moaned then remembered my hands were free. Took his wand and sent a spell tying my hands to his bedframe. We smashed lips again while he unclasped my bra. He massaged my breast for a second before flipping me onto all fours. Since my hands were no use, my back was extremely arched while my breast met the bed. He smacked my ass a few times getting some squeals out of me.

"Make daddy proud" he whispered before entering. He went slow at first making sure I was alright. Then he fastened his pace. His grunts were so hot. He grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my head back. He was going really rough now. The sound of his hips meeting my ass echoed through the room.

We were both a mess. His grunts were loud. My moans were loud. Our breathing was hard. He flipped my back over onto my back and threw my legs over his shoulders. He entered me again going harder. Sweat was dripping down his toned abs. He put a hand around my neck. His cold rings leaving bruises.

My walls closed around him and wetness surrounded his cock. Before he could Finish inside me, he pulled out and took off the ties. I knew what he wanted. I got on my knees when he sat on the edge of the bed. I licked and sucked at his tip and moved my hand around his length. Soon he came in my mouth. I swallowed every bit making him moan.

We fell on the bed out of breath. I pulled on my clothes and so did he. I sat back down on the bed and watched him. He came over to me and lifted me up. He threw my farther down on the bed.

His hands began roaming around again and then he turned that into tickling. He knew every spot I was ticklish. I was laughing and moving around. My legs were flying everywhere. He was laughing at me too. He stopped, leaned down and kissed me.