Hermione

later on in the night, everyone was buzzed but that didn't stop them from partying. The Gryffindor's partied hard. Fred and George went through the passageways to grab alcohol. Harry and Ron snuck to the cafe for food, Ginny, Hermione, And I set up everything up.

   Soon everyone started grabbing drinks and eating a shit ton of food. Everyone was bored so we came up with a few games. Starting off with hide and seek. In the dark. There were too many of us so we hid in pairs. Ginny and Luna. Ron and Harry. Fred and George. Lavender and Susan. And so on. I was Hermione.

We turned out the lights. The only thing lighting up the room was the fireplace. It would be cold if we smothered it out so we didn't. Ginny and Luna were up first. They began counting to 100 while everyone hid. Hermione took my hand as we looked where to hide.

"In here" she said walking to a bookcase. She took out a book and the bookcase moved.

"Hermione isn't this cheating? I mean no one else really knows this is here."

"I've brought Ginny here a few times. And Luna. Together"

"HERMIONE! Wow I would have never guessed. Well I'm proud" I said jokingly.

She blushed and giggled but I covered her mouth with a hand as I heard Ginny or Luna close by. They were messing with the bookcase.

"Which fucking book is it?!, *hears a crash a few places next to us*, I'm coming for you!" Ginny exclaimed.

We let out a breath of relief as she walked away. We sat back on the wall and stared into darkness. The quietness was taking over. We could hear people being found and some getting angry at a silly game.

"So both of them ey? Like a threesome. With girls. Hm?" I asked

"Well girls taste a lot better than males"

"I wouldn't know" I laughed

"YOUVE NEVER KISSED A GIRL?" She exclaimed

"Shhhh Mione! They will hear us."

"Whatever. Do you want to kiss a girl"

"I mean sure who wouldn't."

We laughed for a second and then I could feel her breath on my face. She was really close. I could feel her coming closer and I closed my eyes. Our lips collided and we began using tongue. It's was quite enjoyable.

I brought my hand to her fluffy hair and as she sat on my lap. She cupped my face as we made our. I brought my hands down to her waist. She began kissing down my neck before we could hear the bookcase opening. She got off me pulling me up as we walked out.

"You guys were last to be found. I would have found you earlier if I remembered the damn book!" Ginny exclaimed.

"What were you guys doing?" Seamus asked

"Oh stop being horny Finnaigan. We were just talking about how our school year has been going." Hermione said

"You could say that" I laughed

We all sat down on the floor again. Some students with more alcohol. Others like Ron with food. We struggled with another game.

"How about truth or dare" Dean asked

We all agreed. Dean started with asking Seamus which resulted in Seamus explaining his feelings for Dean. Ginny went next and dared George to kiss Angelinas shoes.

"Truth or dare y/n" Harry asked.

"Dare" I answered

"I dare you to make out with hermione. Not just a peck but full on makeup"

"What is it with you horny boys" I said as the boys sat up straighter.

I rolled my eyes and crawled over to Hermione. We were both smiling because we knew what we were gonna do and shock everyone. I got close to her face and gave her a quick peck. I then trailed kisses on her jawline as she held my waist.

I proceeded to sit on her lap with a knee on either side of her lap. She cupped my face again as I proceeded to cup hers. We came close to each others face and she licked my lip. I bit down on her before kissing her.

Our lips moved in a perfect rhythm. Our tongues collided as we kissed passionately. I pulled at her luscious locks. She had her hands messing my neck. I grabbed her hands and pushed her back. I fell with her exsposin my bottom to everyone. That did it for Fred.

"Alright they get it y/n. That was hot ngl." Fred said lifting me up. I walked back over and sat next to Fred. Hermione and I were both a blushing mess. We had a pretty heated moment in front of everyone.

We resumed the game again. I dared Ginny to whisper into Harry's ear. He excused himself as Ginny sat back down. We all laughed again. I got up to grab a drink. Hermione followed.

"Gave them quite a show hey?" She asked

"Yeah we definitely did. I think Fred got a little jealous." We laughed

We took a sip and looked at each other before returning to the others. It's was Rons turn to truth or dare someone after others had went.

"Hermione truth or dare?"

"Dare of course"

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with y/n"

She looked at me and we stood up. We walked up to my room with the timer and locked my door. We set the timer down and looked at each other for a second.

"Ready to resumed what we're doing earlier?"

She shook her head and we met. I pushed her against the wall. She lifted my shirt over my head as I kissed her jaw. I helped her with her shirt and we kissed again. I cupped her chest as she kissed mine. I unclasped her bra. She had beautiful breast. She unclasped mine.

We slid off our underwear leaving us in our skirts. She looked amazing no cap. She laid me on the bed then she left kisses on my stomach. She massaged my chest as she got closer to my heat. Since we didn't have a lot of time she was quick. She did tongue tricks and left me speechless. I flipped her over and began on her.

We had two minutes left so flipped me back over and we intertwined our legs. Our hips moving in sync. We were both close so she sped up. With 20 seconds left we came. We hurried off eachother and got our clothes on.

We used the spell to clean ourselves up and we quickly did our nails so it would like we just did our nails instead of what we actually did. The timer went off and we walked back down to the crowd and everyone was smiling.

"So how did it go. What did you guys do?" Ron asked us.

"We did our nails" I said showing them.

"You can use your wand for that!"

"Yes but I wanted to teach her the muggle way" Hermione added.

We sat down with the rest of the intoxicated group. We finished our game and left to our rooms. I didn't know exactly what happened today but one thing I know for sure.

I definitely like girls too.