[EIGHT]

Taehyung P.O.V.~

After Jimin had left I kicked the door closed and dragged Jennie by the arm towards the stairs "T-Taehyung what the hell is wrong with you!!" Jennie yelled at me as she let me drag her towards my dads office.

I opened up the door to my dads office as my parents were sucking their faces off and I gasped covering my eyes as I let Jennie go as she gasped and covered her eyes too "O-Oh hey kids didn't think you'll be back so soon" I heard my dad say I peeked a bit through my hands to see if it was safe to open my eye's.

I sighed as they were apart and not sucking each other's faces off "What brings you two up here anyways" Mom asked "Yea what brings us up here" Jennie said while she crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow.

I smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of my head "I think we need to sit for this one" I said as I went towards the seats and sat down as Jennie did the same and so did my mom as my dad was already sitting down "So what is it? Is everything fine?" My dad asked and I just nodded "Everything's fine dad I promise it's just ughhh" "It's ok you can tell us Taehyung" Jennie said as she noticed I was a bit stressed "Ithinkifoundmymate" I said "What- dude hold up this ain't no rap battle the hell did you say?" Jennie asked as my parents nodded.

"I think I found my mate" I said which made Jennie and my mom gasp and my dads mouth go wide "A-Are you for real" Jennie asked and I nodded and she squealed "Who is it and why did you say "I think" instead of I know they are your mate" I sighed and sat back "I said I think because my mate is Jimin" I said once again hearing more gasps "No fucking way" Jennie whispered "Language Jennie" my mom warned "That's great hunny but why are you doubting this are you thinking of rejecting him cause if you are I will seriously strangle you even though you're my son" She said threatening as I gulped "N-No of course not I would never do that to him he's perfect mom I would never think of rejecting him he's smart, funny, pretty and he's pretty much amazing" I said as I sighed making Jennie snort and my mom squeal.

"Aww look at you, you're already gone and you just met him today" Jennie said as she chuckled making my mom smack her arm "Ow what was that for" she whined as my mom glared at her and smiled at me "You finally met them I'm so happy for you baby and I do agree Jimin is perfect but why do think he's your mate" I smiled at my moms comment and looked down sadly "I knew he was my mate once he had introduced himself I don't know what it was but my wolf was begging for me to let him come out and touch him, but I didn't that was once we were outside and we hugged him that's when I felt the electric shots, but they weren't painful they felt good once I looked down to see if he had felt them he didn't react at all and what's even more weird is that I couldn't smell his scent either once he walked into the house as well, that's why I'm so confused" I said as I put my head into my hands.

"It's alright son remember he hasn't shifted yet" My dad said making me pick up my head from my hands"Oh yea" I whispered "Hey dad I got a question for you though it's been bothering me for a bit" Jennie said and dad just nodded towards her as if telling her to keep on talking "If he hasn't shifted why is he so strong and fast because you would only be any of those if you have shifted already right" she asked and that caught as she was right Jimin had all the characteristics of a werewolf who has shifted except for his wolf but he's also stronger which is weird because he's so tiny and small.

"Well I don't have an answer for that I've never heard or seen of a werewolf who hasn't shifted and is strong and fast" He said as he grabbed his chin with his hand as he was thinking "Well let's talk about this some other time you both have school tomorrow" Mom said as she had interrupted us from thinking any further "But-" "No buts Kim Taehyung go to bed already and did you already forget you and your mate get to see each other at school tomorrow" I was already up by the time she finished talking "Well I'm going to sleep good night mom, dad and Jennie" I said as I heard them all chuckle.

I entered my room and closed the door as I went straight to my closet to pick out some grey sweatpants and a white shirt.

As I was changing I looked into the mirror and an image came into my mind and it was Jimin in nothing but my shirt as I was on top of him and he looked hot with messy and swollen lips and hickeys covering his smooth milky skin. I groaned and shook my head.

'oh come on Snow we just met him' 'I cant help it he's my mate and did you see the way he was dressed today those thick thighs, tiny waist and that ass and also that beautiful face and pretty smile with his cute laugh'

My wolf Snow finished off and I just chuckled 'And my mom thought I was a goner but it's true he's perfect' I finished as I felt Snow nod his head in agreement 'What's even better we get to go to school everyday with him I hope he's in all of our classes' 'Yea I hope so too Snow' Was the last thing I said after I fell asleep thinking about my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do y'all think will happen tmr for both tae and Jimin in school?

Hope you all loved this really long chapter 🥰

Vote
&
Comment
💕