PRAISE FOR THE BOOK

"A story that was a refreshing read. I see it more like art in words than just a story... a poetic voice... unique and effective... this story has a unique approach to characterization... rich and a delight to read... beautifully written."
- Fayesther , Fairy Tale Reviews

•~•~•~•

"It's such a visual experience... they transport the reader to each location themself. The whole story reads like a beat poetry... I would recommend this to anyone, really."
RowanCarver , Cowboy Reviews

•~•~•~•

"(Your) writing style is so unique and mesmerizing. The description that you give for each and every component, be it small or big, just adds to the literary quotient and makes the story more lively. Every character has been given so much thought... It's such a refreshing read with the vivid imagery of all things around us. Not a usual family story we see on Wattpad & it's definitely a unique way of bringing out human emotions."
riyaguha95 , IndianLegion

•~•~•~•

"Love(ing) the descriptions. They really give you (reader) the idea of the places and the general feel of the story... Your writing and the narrator's voice have a really great chemistry... I also love the slow-pacing of the story."
writeyourname97

•~•~•~•

"You write so beautifully... You are like a beta Patrick Rothfuss..."
RaghavBhatia7

•~•~•~•

"The first chapter sets out a solemn mood for the book. The descriptions had me blown away... the reader can practically feel oneself there... Your writing style is phenomenal! I must applaud you for your amazing description and vocabulary. It's rare to see a book (at least on Wattpad) that has such interesting details penned down, carefully woven with select words that just stay with the reader. I never imagined the third person subjective viewpoint can be written so beautifully."
Mikrokosmostae , PrestigiousPeeps

•~•~•~•

"The detailed descriptions were a fantasy to my eyes... It reminded me of Valliammai from Madam Rides The Bus... It was like reading a fragment of your non-existent life through someone else's mind... Language is the most important element of any book— English (absolutely brilliant) and French added some spice to the book... It was an unusual story— a rather good one... Reading 'The Inherited Custody' is like watching a Shoojit Sircar film, slow paced with microscopic views..."
TheGalaxy_Rider , The_Awesome_Blossom

•~•~•~•

ACCOLADES:

🥈General Fiction, seasonal_contests

🥇 Best Prologue, TheGemmeCommunity 

"Emotional yet so beautiful... this was the best I have read and also the inspiration to write any prologue or a book."