1: NAILY-

Gaty sighs as she goes in to the Team Bleh house. It was sunset already and the rest of her team was outside. They were all having a picnic. Gaty rolled up her sleeve. She was currently wearing a long-sleeved baggy sweater, striped thigh high socks and brown boots with golden accents, matching her two golden hairpins. As she is the team leader, she had the keys to the house. The keys aren't really needed as Book, her teammate, always leaves the door unlocked

"Why have keys when the door's always open?" She whispers to herself, reaching her hand out to the knob. The door didn't open as it was locked this time.

Gaty unlocks and opens the door as she hears loud weeb music coming from upstairs.

"Damn it." Gaty yelled, taking off her boots. She ran upstairs and saw Naily sitting down at her computer desk wearing a cat headband.

"Naily, get out of my room." Gaty said in an irritated tone.

"Wait! I gotta show you this first!" She said, turning around in Gaty's chair.

Gaty walks up to Naily and looks at the computer screen.

"I made a little fan fiction of you and Saw... If you don't like it I'll delete it! Uwu!" She said, looking at Gaty who was short but not as short as Naily.
Gaty's face went red.

"I'm sorry! I screwed up and I'm not even a screw."

"I uh.." Gaty said, her eyes widening.
"Please get out. I don't want Saw to see this. I also don't want Saw x me smut on my computer. I just- Me and Saw are just close friends, that's all!"

"I-I need a moment." She said,

"I'll make the f-fanfic less sexual!"
Gaty just stood there.

"I'm sorry!" Naily yelled, tugging at Gaty's sweater.

Gaty ran out of the room. She went back outside and sat nearby the porch.
Her team was cleaning up the picnic just a few meters away from her.

Gaty stood up and sat behind the house.

"What did I just witness?" She groaned, curling up into a ball. "This is so weird."

She rolled up her sleeve and glanced at the watch. It's still 6 54 pm.

"So..... this is what Naily does in her spare time?"
"Can't believe she makes such degeneracy in my computer."

"Hmm. Maybe I do have a little crush on Saw. How could I resist her? She's really cute." She whispered to herself.

11 03 pm

Gaty stood up and went to the porch.

"Damn it... I forgot that I left the keys in my room." She groaned and knocked on the door. The curtains were closed so maybe everyone was sleeping.

Book opened the door. Everyone except Taco was either sleeping on the floor or sitting in the living room.

"How are you not asleep yet?!" She asked, going up the stairs.

"Disruption... Taco ABANDONED us again!" Book said.

"Oh.. the weeb music. I'm really sorry about that. Naily just broke into my room.."
"Also, can you stop overreacting? It's pissing me off!" Gaty said, yawning.

Gaty ran towards Saw and started cuddling her.

"Well- Good night I guess.." She said.