Chapter 12 - TEATALK

Youtube Video

"HEY, EVERYBODY WELCOME BACK TO TEA TALK," Josh and Bryce scream, frightening Lilliana, who was sitting next to them on the couch in the studio room.

Lilliana just sat there, not saying anything because she had no idea what to do. Not to mention the fact she was camera-shy. So she just watched Josh and Bryce talk.

"Welcome to tea talk today. We have a special guest," Josh yells again but immediately pauses, being dramatic.

"Bryce Hall," he shouts unexpectedly, making Bryce and Lilliana both laugh at his joke, and Josh chuckled at his joke too.

"I was joking. Today, we have the girl Bryce Hall simps for Lilliana Wilson," he yells. Lilliana laughs at his joke while Bryce sarcastically rolls his eyes at it.

"Hi," Lilliana cheerfully said because she did not know what else to say. Bryce smiles at her, so she smiles back and then lays her head on his shoulder.

"Speaking of Lilliana and Bryce, you announced that you have a girlfriend, which was Lilliana. That made Braddison fans not happy," Josh says. The screen shows the Instagram post that Bryce posted and a bunch of hate comments.

"Yeah, I don't give a shit. If the fans don't like Lilliana, that's their problem because I like her, and she's not going anywhere," Bryce states, not caring about what people are saying. He knew that he loved her and that nothing was going to change that.

Lilliana smiles at him speaking, his mind on the matter. It made her happy that he cared so much about her. She had never had someone like that. She only had one serious boyfriend before Bryce, and things didn't end well he had cheated on her with a bundle of girls during the relationship. So she never experienced real love from a relationship until Bryce.

On the other hand, Josh was shocked to see Bryce answer like that. Bryce was known for speaking his mind but never in a serious manner like that. He would usually find a way to turn the serious matter into a joke.

Josh had found that ever since Bryce had met Lilliana, he was better. He knew he didn't show it much by saying things like Lilliana made Bryce a simp or Bryce your whipped, but he was very happy for his best friend. Lilli turned Bryce into a kinder person. He was less of his party-driven, alcoholic, and cocky self than he was before. She grounded him and made him feel happy and loved.

"Wow, Bryce, you are a simp now," Josh joked again.

"Speaking of simps. Josh, what is going on between you and Nessa? It seems as if you're back together," Bryce responds, turning the tables on Josh and making Lilliana laugh.

Although she didn't talk, Lilliana's presence didn't go unknown as she laughed at every joke the boys made towards each other. She always found the boys' humor hilarious, even though their jokes flew over her head.

"Nah, Ness and I are just friends," he says, answering Bryce's question.

"No, you guys are back together," Bryce says into the camera, acting seriously.

"No, we're just good friends. She's also friends with your girlfriend, so she comes over a lot." Josh says, dismissing him and Nessa being back together. Even though everyone knew they had something going on again. The boys decided to keep it out of the public eye.

Lilliana nodded her head in agreement about her and Nessa. Nessa came over all the time. A lot of the time, she didn't come to hang out with Josh. She came to hang out with Lilliana since they both considered that they were each other's best friends along with Mads. The three of them had an undying friendship. There was no doubt their relationship had its moments of dyeing.

Such as when Nessa and Mad weren't on speaking terms. Lilliana had made sure they all stayed friends even through the hard times. She hung out with them separately, not wanting to lose either friendship. After a couple of months, they started talking again, causing the three to come together again. The three girls strengthened their relationship, and they learned about themselves.

They continued the video, commenting about the drama that had happened that week. Lilliana laughed at the jokes they made, having no idea who the people they were talking about were.

The only person she knew was Addison, which they had mentioned in the video. When she heard Addison's name, she commented, "Ooo, I love Addi, she is the best," which made both boys laugh at her. It was a recurring theme in the tea video. The video often shows the boys laughing at her confusion about what was happening.

Author's Note