Chapter 8: Regrets?

Chris' POV
I slowly started to wake up and at first I didn't know where I was. Then I realized who I had in my arms and I just smiled. I couldn't believe what happened. She looked so peaceful and adorable sleeping with me. I just watched her and smiled. I was gently moving her hair pieces out of her face because I didn't want to wake her up. She woke up anyway. She slowly opened her eyes and was slowly processing what had happened. She looked at me and started rubbing her eyes. She didn't smile I didn't know why. I was smiling.
"Good morning beautiful." I said in a happy voice. I still had my arms around her. She was laying on her back now.
"Good morning." She said casually. She sat up and was rubbing her head and hair. I was confused.
"Everything okay?" I asked. I was concerned that she forgot.
"Yeah. Just caught off guard. That's all." She said. She seemed as if she regretted last night. I hope she didn't. I hope she wasn't still mad about Emily.
She got up like she didn't want to be with me and started putting on her shorts and t-shirt from last night. She was yawning like crazy. She looked so cute. She made herself a cup of coffee and sat on her couch to watch tv. She was showing total disregard I was there. I didn't know what was going through her head. I hope I didn't just screw things up.

Scarlett's POV
I woke up next to Chris and honestly it felt so right. I felt safe and taken care of. But I didn't know what to do. I didn't forget about Emily. Just because we had sex doesn't mean we can just forget the past. I was sitting on my couch with a cup of coffee trying to process everything. I didn't regret having sex. I just regretted it happening in those circumstances.

I heard Chris putting his t-shirt back on and his jeans.
" I think I'm going to go. I'll see you later." He said as if he thought I was mad.
"Nooo....come sit with me." I said in a baby voice. I really wanted him to sit with. I didn't want to be alone right at this moment. I got up from my seated position and walked over to him. I smirked and gave him puppy dog eyes. He couldn't resist. He just looked and smiled at me. I grabbed his hand and walked him to the couch. I told him to sit down and I sat in his lap. I still had my coffee in my hand and I put my back against the arm rest. He smiled at me.
"I didn't want to be alone right now." I said. His face lightened up a little.
"I think we should definitely talk later." I said sternly. I was rubbing his arm muscles with one hand. He was so buffed. He had one hand behind me, supporting me and one hand draped across my lap. He nodded.
"Yeah. I mean I kinda forgot about what happened last night with Emily and everything." He said in a more chilled voice. I looked into him with a fake smile.
"I didn't." I said a little sad. I put my head down and then I brought it back up. He felt guilty. I could tell. I gave him another fake smile.
"I understand. I actually really need to go to my room, so I'll see around today when we are doing interviews. Then we could talk." He said. I just had a lot of emotions running through me. I didn't know what to do. I nodded. He tried to give me a kiss, but I pulled away before he could.
"Maybe we should talk first before we kiss again." I said with my hand on his chest. He gave me an eyebrow raise. I looked confused.
"But yet you are sitting on my lap." He said jokingly. I laughed and I got off of him. I helped him up and he left. I needed to get ready for the day. Because we had interviews today, I was going to try to ignore him until I figure out what I'm going to do. The sex was amazing and I do believe he was sorry, but I needed to know that he isn't using me. He's a good guy, but my past relationships weren't always the best. I took a shower and began getting ready. Oh shit. Am I suppose to tell Liz and Cobie?