Chapter 1: Walburga

Walburga was the eldest daughter of Pollux and Irma Black. Walburga detested her life. Not only she had to be the right example of a lady, she had to be an example for her brothers. But she didn't make it easy for her parents. Wally had a temper. She just exploted. Which made her complicated to be around, to have any friends. Not even her brothers understood her. Not even her cousin Lu. Only Orion followed her around like a puppy. What an annoying boy he was.

It was the summer of 1943. Wally had recently graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Top marks. But she couldn't do anything with them. Her parents would probably make her marry. Wally heard them talking about many wizards properly fit for her. Wally was disgusted. She kept thinking about death. Two months ago a mudblood girl died at Hogwarts. They said it was some dark creature that got her. A filthy half-breed was expelled. Walburga sometimes wished she was that girl. Not having to deal with the future. With her name. With her bloody family.

Walburga sank on the tub. Water above her face. Count to 100. Wally wanted to see if she could hold her breath. She got to 25 and she couldn't take it anymore. She needed to breath. She was weak.

"Walburga!"

She heard her mother calling from downstairs. Wally rolled her eyes.

She was getting dressed. A long red dress. Walburga looked herself in the mirror. She was beautiful. Even more beautiful than Lu. Black hair, long enough to reach her waist. Pale skin, grey shinny eyes and unoticable freckles on her nose. Then she saw a figure on the reflection. A figure that scared her. Walburga jumped and screamed. She turned around to see Orion. On the door frame. Staring at her.

Wally covered herself. She wasn't properly dressed.

"What the fuck you creep!" She screamed.

Orion kept looking at her upside down.

"Wally" he smirked "Your mom says dinner is ready"

Orion her cousin, Second cousin actually, used to be specially infatuated with Walburga. She was pretty, who could blame him. Wally always thought it was the teenage hormones. And she used that to get what she wanted from him. Her parents hated her, her brothers as well, all the stupid girls at Hogwarts who made fun of her. But Orion adored her. Wally loved the attention she got from that boy.

"Don't you ever come into my room like that again" she said clearly pissed.

Orion smirked "Sorry. Won't happen again"

He was about to leave when,

"Orion. Would you zip up my dress for me?"

She could tell Orion blushed.

"Sure"

He came closer and zipped the dress slowly. When he finished, he kissed her shoulder. Walburga pulled away quickly.

"What are you doing?"

"You look beautiful in that dress" he said smirking.

"Get out" but Orion laughed "Get out! Now!" Wally insisted. And Orion left.

What a creep. What an idiot. Soon Wally will be gone. Her plan was to move as far away from her family as she could. Perhaps get a job. Or do something else. Anything. Or else she might die.

(..............)

"I DON'T THINK IT IS PROPER!" Irma screamed at the top of her lungs "YOU'RE 20! YOU SHOULD BE MARRIED BY NOW"

Alphard and Cygnus sticking their ears to the door so they can hear better. The fights and rages that their sister had were amusing to the pair of boys.