Cast Party

*Chapter 1-

Wynnie’s POV:  

Hasha, hasha, hasha!!!! These hasha’s are acting traditions. You stick your right foot in a circle with all of the actors in the play, kick it out 3 times, and hold hands with the people next to you. Then you run around for about a minute hugging everybody that you can get to so all of the nerves, bad vibes and spirits are released. The adrenaline begins pumping throughout me. I can feel it covering and numbing me from head to toe. It is ok though. I love this feeling, considering I have grown up on stage and have grown up here in the Home of the Arts (HTA). Here at HTA, it is a family. I am not just saying that since my parents own the place and since I also know everybody who acts here. My best friends all go here because this is such a loving environment. All of these thoughts are back - tracking through my head as the lights are dimmed so we can get into our places and start the play: Into the Woods.

Riley’s POV:

I came to see this play at The Home of the Arts today. I am like 80% sure that it is called Into the Woods or Forest or something like that. I don’t really know a thing about theater either. All I know is I enjoy making people laugh. That is my specialty. My brothers, Connor and Toby and our best friends, Thomas and Braiden are all talking about forming a band. We are all pretty talented in music. I might not know a thing about theater but I can play the guitar, the piano, and I can sing. I figured that if I want to be in a band and become world known someday, I should be able to be better on stage and have character. Nobody likes a boring or lifeless singer as far as I know. I heard that if you want to get a background on all of this and you want to look professional, than you should come to Home of the Arts. I mentioned it to the boys and they all thought it was lame and stupid. Despite there reaction I figured I would give it a shot!