Toxicity, Lies, and Violence

It makes me sick to know that Amber deemed herself a public figure for domestic violence when she herself has committed domestic violence. I honestly don't know what was going through her head to commit these heinous actions.

     She doesn't even seem sorry for what she's done to him and she blames him for trying to get away from the physical altercations when he's doing what any normal person would do. She is basically mad at him for not letting her abuse him, and it's scary! In the video I was included above she is accusing Johnny of being cowardly and splitting when things get hard and she can't trust him because he's never there to fight. It's so scary that she gets mad that her victim won't let her abuse him. It's completely barbaric and narcissistic. I don't understand why people like to hurt people for no reason and ruin people's lives. She most likely was with Johnny for his money, and wanted to make his life miserable. Gaslighting is so scary and I feel so bad that Johnny had to go through that for so long.

        She seems so manipulative. I don't know why she gets so mad over her own actions.  "I get angry... I get angry.... I'm human." Amber said in the recording. So by her hurting him and abusing him, it's her being human? How does that make sense? That alone is a manipulative tactic, making Johnny want to stay with her and make her feel better for getting mad at him. Getting angry to the point of hurting someone is not being human, it's someone who has serious anger issues and needs to get help.

  "I can't promise I won't get physical again." That's so scary to hear and it's total manipulation. I don't know what happened to Amber in her life to get her so mentally unhealthy and I honestly hope she gets the help she needs to hopefully become a better person, but that certainly doesn't excuse her actions. She needs to be held accountable for what she's done that's for sure. I have never understood people who have tried to justify hurting people for their own personal gain. It's not normal for anyone in a marriage to physically hurt each other!!!
It's this experience with Johnny and Amber that shows that men can suffer from domestic violence. No one should have to go through that.