Chaper 9

Mystery pov ( in third person)........
      " Did i say you could fucking talk" says a very pissed off guy who keeps pacing the floor of a beautiful office. Thats is bathed in only white. With nothing on the walls but fake people laugh. He is staring down at the busy streets of New York, watching people laugh and looking like the have no better place to be.
     He is dresses in a fancy suit, you can tell the way the is dresssed that has some business somewhere with important people. He screams importance and demands power and wants nothing more. He is trying to calm down and supress his uncontrolled and toxic anger. His once light amber eyes turn into dark golden eyes that show how much power he really holds.
       A very close friend of the business man walks though the door. You can tell they are friends because the man doesn't blow up when he walks though the door with out permission. Like he does with his poor intern. He is on the tall and skinny side with baby blue eyes which he as been told that they are amazing to glaze at. He is nerves that his friend is getting to out of control with his anger. He has seen him blow up before an it was not pretty
       " You need to calm down "  his friend tells him with urgency. He doesn't want another wall smashed and a desk broken.
        " NO I NEED TO FIND HER OK. SHE IS MINE AND NO ONE ELSE'S AND I NEED HER TO COMPLETE ME AND MY POWERS" He has been on the edge ever since he has found out that his other half is out there and there is no stoping him. He will find her no matter what, she will be hers and she will complete him no matter what.
  " we will find her but you need to calm down before you kill someone, you know we can't afford to bring the government looking at us to deeply. Besides you have met with our informie" he laughs at something that only he finds funny.
      " Well you know how that went and fine since I can't kill anyone or punch something I am going home. Take care of the business while I am gone."  He storms out of his office before he can do any more damge. While his friend breaths out a sigh of relief.