1 Waiting game

Reece's POV

"Reece wake up it's the day," I hear my mothers voice call in the distance.

"Ugh no I'm not getting up," I reply as I roll my self up in a giant duvet like a Burrito, flipping off my mother.

Hell no, I am not waking up at fucking 7:00 in the morning to listen to some bullshit down at the Hemmings Castle, where nobody ever comes back from. No one seems to take notice of it, but I sure as hell do.

This year it's Prince Luke, the youngest of the royal family. I'm not fucking getting up either way if I think he's attractive or not. Which I clearly don't by the way!

"Reece get up now," she says ripping the covers from my body.

"Jesus Christ," I mumble standing up and walking towards my closet.

I'm 18, just like Luke but I'm born 1 day after him and that does not mean I should be chosen out of hundreds of girls that God knows are way more attractive than me.

See Transylvania is not exactly the type of modern town. People can choose to wear the most ugliest of gowns or whatever and never get judged.

I slip on a black Peplum dress and a pair of black wedged sandals, paired with a gorgeous floppy sunhat.

You could say I'm not exactly the fancy type because I swear to god every other girl at the courtyard will wear a ball gown. Everyone knows me as the 'Modern Dresser' in this ghost town as if I'm an immigrant.

Like, I order my fucking shit online, not some medieval dungeon.

"Reece it's time to go down to the courtyard now, a ten minute walk shouldn't hurt," my mother calls as I walk down stairs.

************************************

I walk in to huge courtyard to see Prince Luke along side Queen Liz.

He glances across every single girl, most probably deciding on those he likes.

They always go for the pretty ones.

It's basically like The Bachelor, an all of them dress like they are in the god damn 1600's.

I lean on the side of the walls not even bothering to communicate with the many girls drooling over him, not to add that they look like they are wearing their great x's 3 grandmothers clothes.

I just want this to be over and done with in all honesty.

I take a quick glance up at Queen Liz and Prince Luke to see if their finished picking.

My eyes meet with Luke's blue ones and he smirks at me. As flattering as he is, I'm not interested.

I roll my eyes looking down at my matte-black nails, "Screw this," I mumble and decide to judge all the other girls' outfits.