Chapter 23

|Baltimore, Maryland| 1/26/2021

I changed my mind on the YouTube shit and I went to Walmart and bought a camera so I can prank Lani.

"Shit." I made the "yikes" face cause if I get my ass beat, it's y'all fault and then ima get daisy to kill y'all.

"How the fuck- bye I'm doing this on my phone." I threw the extra complicated ass camera and grabbed my phone.

Once I had the shit set up I made a video to see if the phone could see me and when I checked the video it did so I set it back up.

"BAEEE." I heard a door slam shut and dropped instantly.

Traumatized...

I quickly grabbed my duffel bag out the closet and and then grabbed some boxes of shoes when Kay'Lani busted in the room like somebody ghetto ass mama.

"Where you going?" She sat her shit down.

"Bout my business- bruh move." I stuck my arm out when she tried to peek in my bag.

"The fuck you- quit fuckin playing." She stood back.

"Why you so close? Back up." I told her and she went into the bathroom Laughing.

Crazy.

"Dude quit playing with me." She laughed as she used a Q-tip to apply whatever the fuck she used to take her wig off.

"I'm not playing tho Kay'Lani!"

"So what you saying Ja'siah?" She got her wig off and started messing around with shit.

"I'm done. We need space. I need space. I wanna see other people."

"Boy-" she put her wig back on. "Matter fact, wrong one." She shoved passed me and went to the closet and grabbed a bag and pulled a wig out.

She put it on her head and then grabbed another one.

"Baby I got Kay'Lani, Lani, Kay, and for when I'm feeling special bitch we got Kiki." She started pulling out wigs.

"No, I need space from YOU."

Her face fell and I almost folded but before I could her whole face changed and it was like something switched in her.

"fuck you need space for? You got how many other rooms in this bitch that you can go to?! What the fuck wrong wit you brodie?!"

"You fucking crazy that's what's wrong wit me!"

"Ask Kay'Lani, Lani, Kay, or KiKi if she give a fuck!" She started going through the wigs again and I tried not to bust out laughing.

"Just let me go please." I sighed.

"You wanna go?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Bet." She nodded her head and started pacing.

She walked passed me and into the bathroom.