Chapter 5: Man Overboard and Night Out

We have gotten up and went to the challenge to see a suspended platform that I bet we are about to battle off of. Today was about to be a fun one. We soon found out that everyone that has been eliminated will actually be competing to back to the actually come back in the game. Once the challenge was over and it was announced Tony and Jenna were coming back and we weren't having another challenge for two days. Tonight we are going out on the town. It'll be fun hopefully. Once we got back from the challenge today Cara Marie pulled myself and Tori into her bathroom area so we can get ready to go out. "Wait, Cara Marie why am I getting dressed and ready in here," I said to the girls.

"Because we are going to make you look super cute so Hunter can't keep his eyes or hands off of you," Cara said which made me blush and look at the floor. I changed into my outfit for the night out which looks goodness definitely not something I would wear ever because I don't have the confidence to wear it. The girls did my hair and makeup so that I was ready to go. I was worried about being cold or something going wrong while we are out so I was starting to shake and panic a little. Cara noticed and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "You'll be fine. He's waiting for you out in the front room so we are going to go out there first so we can get his and your reaction," Cara said. She and Tori went out to where Hunter was apparently and called me to come out. I walked out super nervous looking at my hands which were shaking and at the ground. I don't even hear Hunter talking to me until he grabs my hand and I look up at him and he's slightly smirking.

"You look absolutely stunning. Now let's head out on the town and have a fun night. No worries because I've got you," he said still holding one of my hands as we head to the bus. Once we were at the bar we walked to the bar and got a drink I got just lemonade and Hunter grabbed a beer. "You look slightly uncomfortable," Hunter said to me to which I looked at him and nodded. He took my hand and walk us over to an uncrowded area and he sat down on a chair and I sat on his lap after checking if it was okay with him. "Now I'm guessing the girls helped you get dressed for the night so I'll scold them later because I know you don't feel comfortable and I also don't want other people to be able to stare at you like this because you are far too beautiful to be with me. Like you are beautiful. Also, you never have to ask to sit on my lap, to cuddle with me, or just for any attention from me in general because you are amazing and I want to be able to be close with you," Hunter said which made me smile and lean back into him as he wrapped his arm around me that isn't holding his beer. He squeezed my side and I leaned down closer to him because it got super loud and I couldn't hear him. "Hey, Kat, I have a question," Hunter asked me, and since I was closer to him to hear him I was basically looking him in the eye and I nodded. "Can I kiss you," Hunter asked me and I looked him in the eye and then looked at his lips and gave a slight nod as he pulled me into him and we shared a quick peck on the lips? We pulled away and I shivered and he chuckled and took off his jean jacket and wrapped it around me and kissed my forehead as I cuddle up into him and we started talking about life and other important things.

*Cara Marie's P.O.V.*

I looked across the bar towards the outdoors and I see Katrina sitting on Hunter's lap both of them just talking but Katrina leaning closer and closer to hear him because it keeps getting louder. "Do you trust her with him," CT said to me as he approached me.

"I believe she is in good hands because I feel like he's so good with her and it looks like he might be falling for him. I mean look," I said to him causing CT to look over at a laughing Katrina and Hunter. Both of them smiling and looking happier than they have ever been. We sat there watching the two when Hunter pulled her really close and we watched Katrina nod and then she smiled as he leaned up to kiss her. They shared a small peck before they pulled away and he laughed when she shivered and put his coat around her before she snuggled closer to him and they kept talking. "See what I mean. I bet you he asked her before he kissed her and made sure that everything was okay and that she was okay. There they are laughing and smiling again. She's happy. When's the last time you've seen her so happy," I asked CT.