Bloody Painter pt.2

It was getting annoying, begging, and pleading. It's only been a couple of hours and Helen just wanted to get to his painting already, but she wouldn't stay still, she just kept on crying and begging to be let go.

This isn't like you, Helen!
This isn't the sweet boy I met!
Please let me go!
Don't touch me!

Isn't like him? Because that him, didn't exist! Why can't his sweetheart see that?! That was just an act, a facade he put up. Fuck she was annoying! Maybe he went too far when she started to plead again and he...

"Just let me go!" She sobbed. "Please! M-my friends they'll come looking for me!" At that Helen laughed. He picked up a couple of jars of paint. "You mean these friends, Darling?" He blinked innocently with a sweet smile. That sweet, innocent smile she had liked so much. "You were asleep for a while. I had a bit of free time." The girl froze and Helen dipped his fingers in the jars and kneeled in front of her. "It's okay...they can't take you away from me." he rubbed it a bit into her cheeks. Her bottom lip quivered. "Fuck you!" She shoved him away and swept the jars off the table angrily. Helen froze. The girl froze as if not believing what she had just done. Neither could Helen as he watched his precious paint spill across the floor, across his paintbrushes that had fallen. The girl backed up, bumping into the stand that held his latest canvas. It toppled over his precious artwork landing in the 'paint'. Helen saw red. Like the blood on the floor. In quick strides, he grabbed her, turned her around, and smacked her straight across the face. He breathed heavily, glaring as she slowly raised her hand to her blood-stained cheek which turned a darker shade of red. More tears trailed down her face. His brilliant blue eyes locked on her (e/c) ones...and that was the last thing she saw...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJCMb3xg/

(Y/n) woke up to complete silence. She blinked at the dim room to see a figure behind a pedestal. Her hands were tied tightly to the chair, and she realized that her left arm was tightly bandaged. "You tied me down?" She hissed at Helen angrily. "Oh. Someone woke up cranky" She struggled in the chair nearly knocking it over with the force she rocked it. "Don't do that!" Helen stood and strode over to her, steadying the chair. "It won't free you, you'll bust your head on the floor! Then where will we be?!" The girl only glared up at the boy. "Fine. Do it! See if I care! More paint for me!" He stepped away to the canvas again. He shook his head. "You know, I like you better knocked out. You stay still and don't give an attitude..."

"You killed my friends and turned them into...sick art of whatever!" The dark-haired boy rolled his eyes. "Oh boo hoo! My friends are dead and now I'm stuck with a psycho! Get over yourself will ya princess?" He yelled before throwing the canvas down and spilling the rest of his paint on there. "Now that you've moved it's all messed up!" He groaned. "What happened to my arm?" The (h/c) haired girl asked. "Hm?" Helen looked up. "Oh. The bandage. Yeah since you destroyed my paint I thought it was only fair I use yours." The girl grit her teeth "You can't just-" Helen only stared, brush handle poised on his lip, eyes narrowed. "I can't what...princess?" He stood his shoes clicking as he came closer. She wishes she could just shove the words back into her mouth. How could this happen? How could it have been Helen of all people?! He didn't look very strong, but he proved himself to be very capable."This...isn't the boy I met..." Helen growled. "Shut up! God, you're annoying!" The girl shook her head. "I don't know what's gotten into you but you need to snap out of it! The boy I knew is still in there somewhere!" Tears sprang to her eyes. "I know he is-"

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJC91Gyp/

"SHUT UP!" The girl flinched. "Don't you get it you stupid, stupid girl!" He stepped back. "That person you knew was an act." The girl's eyes widened. "Wh-hat-"
"I became this long before we met. That side you saw is dead." He unhooked the mask and put it over his face. "This! This is who I am, (Y/n)!" The girl stared at him, eyes wide...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJCHECEJ/

The boy went back to his table and picked up a large knife. Terrified, the girl watched as he silently took off the mask and stepped forward. "What are you doing?" She questioned before starting to struggle at the ropes. Helen untied her arm and held it firmly as he lifted it above his paint tray. He drove his tip in and she winced. She bit her lip at what was to come. She let out a noise as he slashed the knife down her arm and watched as it trailed and dripped onto the tray. She was crying, her sniffles the only sound in the room. Helen went back to his stool and got another canvas and started to draw. "This time...stay still." He said quietly.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJCH7KtA/

(Y/n) sat quietly calming herself. At some point, Helen had started to hum and sing softly.
"You can be my Juliet because you're gonna end up dead."
(Y/n) looked up. "Helen." She called softly. The boy looked up...almost eagerly. "Yes...darling?" He said softly back. "During the time you...were acting did you ever...you know...want to kill me?" Helen smirked. "Oh yeah." He mumbled, still gliding the brush across the canvas. "Why didn't you?" He paused for a moment, thinking. "There were a couple of times when I came close...like when we would walk home in the dark together. Late at night from the park. You always trusted me. It was nice but very gullible of you. There was no one around. I could've killed you right there and taken a few parts of you to grind up for paint. I didn't because...I would never get to hear you laugh or see you smile for me again." He tilted his head. "I'm quite fond of your smile, you know." He admitted quietly. "You could make anyone do anything with it you know."

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJC9UsMw/

He grabbed her chin and lifted it towards the light more. "You have such a pretty face. It'd be a waste to ruin it." He whispered. Pressed her lips together right, looking away. She felt cool fingers go over them. "Don't do that." He whispered. He kissed her forehead and went back to painting.

Helen Otis.

She thought.

You are an aberration.

Hey! It's me, Satan, I mean, Rose! Okay, I just wanted to ask if you guys would like more than two parts for the characters, like maybe 4 parts or 3? I do not know...if your okay with two parts let me know. Or if you want more let me know too. Thanks for reading.