chapter 11

Look at their face in the image above😍❤️,how cute and happy are they❤️
I want these days back🤧🥺

Back to the story👇🏻
____________________________

Days and months passed,time is running faster than before...our trios was busy with their extra classes, studies and all...
They had taken a promise together 'to make their parents proud' they are trying their best to succeed their promise, they are believing that this is just a turning point so as always they need to be study well to qualify higher jobs. They have stopped being active in social media's , so literally we can say that Avni and Reem have reduced chatting with their so called friends.
They didn't realized days passing,it was their last day which board exam finishes.

Avni's pov

Because of these exams I can't sleep properly.ughh! It's gonna finish today*sighs
I got up at 4 am and gave a missed call to Jaan's and Reem's phone.Jaan gave a missed call back that means she have gotten up.But Reem,Yaar this girl I again called her she attended at that time and said
"Avnii I'm gotten up,I was gone to wash my face,so that I didn't called u back"

I was shocked,everyday I want to call her 2 or 3 times but today she got up early I smiled and said
"Aww Reem I'm glad to hear that you woke up early"

She chuckled and said"This is our last exam of higher secondary school,then how can't I get up early"

"Then let's start studying,bye"I said

It is our last exam and that is none other than chemistry so there is so many points to revise.
She said a bye and I started studying.I did some organic chemistry problems.I check the time it was 5, mamma came and give me a coffee and cookkies, mamma always do this at the time of exams hehe,she know I'll be hungry and will be sleepy.I smiled at her which she returned back,she didn't asked me anything she didn't like to disturb me when I'm studying. I drunk that hot coffee and cookkies,I continue studying.

Pov ends

_____________________________

Avni get ready for her school a book was kept on her table she was reading it, at the same time she is braiding her hair.Then a sudden notification popped on her phone.she smiled at that time,coz she know who is it! She take it and checked it, it was our one and only siddharthnigam she looked at the message it was written "All the best🌟 ❤️". with a star emoji and a love emoji
She smiled he always text her this in the morning of exam days.
She replied a sweet smile and a love emoji.They stopped saying Thankyou as u know friendship rule No.1 is avoid Thankyou and sorry.She started to scroll through insta feeds at that time she got a rply from Sid
"Bye do it well,now put the phone back and go for ur exam"
she smiled at this too,he knows her well in such a short span.
"Ok sir I'm leaving bubyee" she texted back and chuckled.
She ran downstairs,hugged her mom and dad, she touched their feet for blessing.
Jai smiled at her and said an "all the best" she smiled and bid a gud bye and left.

Trios leave to their school by walking itself.They were discussing about some important stuffs from chemistry.

______________________________

The exam hall was fully silent, after prayer a teacher enter to the class.Avni,Reem and Jaan were in different classes.Avni was sitting on the second last bench.Teacher distributed question paper, after fifteen minutes of cool of time bell rang everyone started writing.Avni joined her hands and prayed once again then she started writing.

______________________________

Exam finished...Reem Jaan and Avni was standing in front of the school gate. They were talking about something very seriously.