Chapter 1

A few notes before reading:

I really have no idea what direction I want this story to go in, so I'm open for any suggestions! This happens after the game and is not canon. The characters are in their early 20's. That's pretty much everything lol

Ch 1.

Kyoko Kirigiri Pov

I've had the biggest crush on Celeste ever since we met in high school.

I lie awake at night and imagine that we've been dating for years, yeah I know I shouldn't do that to myself, but I just can't help it. Everyone from that class is still friends, though we've all lost contact with Yasuhiro, he kinda disappeared shortly after the events at highschool. We were all put in a simulation for this science experiment. In the simulation we had to kill our friends in order to get out, but everyone was able to leave the simulation when they died.

A loud thud interrupted my thoughts. It was my computer that fell off my bed onto the shiny wooden floor.

"Of course." I muttered as I got out of bed to pick it up. Looking back at the empty bed just makes me realize how lonely I am.

I wish she was here. We could investigate crimes together at night, cuddle before falling asleep, and then wake up in the morning with some tea and play poker. I just wish I could've asked her out for the prom, but of course I chickened out.

I heard a buzz from my phone and I picked it up to check it out. Everyone was planning on meeting up at Leon's party tomorrow night.

I better get some sleep so I won't be cranky tomorrow.

I shut the lights off and fell asleep.