Chapter 2

Ch 2.

Kyoko Kirigiri Pov

Timeskip to the party

I start to walk to the party, opening the doors to reveal most of my classmates from highschool in the room with the dim lighting.  I instantly hear music blaring from Leon's speakers.

"Hey Kyoko, how's it hangin'?" the biker gang leader asks.

"Uh pretty good, I just got done filing some reports on a case yesterday. What about you?"

"Nothing much, just talking to some friends from the gang."

"H-Hey Mondo, have you seen Celeste anywhere?

"Sorry Kyoko, I haven't seen any sign of her."

"Geez Kyoko, you're always asking about Celeste. Everyone knows you have a crush on her by now." Leon added.

I could feel my face get hot.

"A crush? O-of course I don't! I-I-I-I-I I don't know where you're getting all this information!"

"It's written all over your face, Kyoko." Leon says.

"Ugh Leon, you're so annoying."

Before you could even say anything else a girl opened the doors and stood at the entrance of the party. Her two usual long black curly pigtails were pulled into one curly ponytail. She was wearing an amazing red dress.

She-She looks so stunning. I-I don't know what to say.

"Hey Kyoko." She smiles and winks.

"Hey Celeste, you- you look so amazing."

"Thanks Giri."

Celeste walks over and sits next to me.

"You look amazing tonight!" Celeste says

"Oh thanks Celeste, but I don't look as amazing as you do."

"Oh you're too kind!" Celeste blushes.

Our conversation was interrupted by Leon.

"Hey everyone, why don't we play spin the bottle?"

"My god, what is this, a highschool party?" Syo says.

Before anyone could object he started spinning the bottle. It lands on Leon and Sayaka, then Aoi and Sakura, Chihiro and Syo, then Celeste and I.

"Huh!" I gasp in shock. Before I could say anything else I could feel Celeste start to kiss me, my heart felt like it was pounding in my chest as I kissed her back.

I kissed her back? I kissed her back! Oh my gosh I'm kissing Celeste! That seriously just happened?!?!?! I can't believe this is happening. Celeste just kissed me and I kissed her back-

Leon's hand was waving at me.

"Hello? Earth to Kyoko, are you in there? Snap out of it!"

"Oh! Right, sorry." my face got red the more I thought about the kiss.

The party continued on and Celeste motioned for me to follow her.