love like ghosts

welcome to.....

love like ghosts

S U M M A R Y....

Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible.

It was obvious that Scotty Zhang and Mike Wheeler had a connection like no other. It was almost as if they had a telepathic connection, able to converse without even opening their mouths. Much to the annoyance of the rest of the party.

Something that wasn't so obvious was Scotty's love for his best friend, something that Scotty's had for as long as he can remember. Something that he couldn't imagine letting Mike ever find out, especially after Eleven showed up that night.

When she showed up, their dynamic changed. Suddenly, it no longer felt like the two of them against the world. It felt like Eleven and Mike against the world.

Scotty was left in the dust, becoming just a thought in the back of Mike's mind. When Eleven showed up also happened to be the same time that the burning in Scotty's lungs made an appearance.

He passed it off as anxiety and asthma, not giving it much of a thought, especially since he was far too caught up in the events that were turning his world upside down. Until Halloween night. The night Scotty coughed up a flower.

C A S T....

s c o t t y z h a n g...

portrayed by..

f o r r e s t w h e e l e r

❝ I just wanna be happy.. but if he's happy.. I'll learn to live with it.

m i k e w h e e l e r...

portrayed by...

f i n n w o l f h a r d...

❝ I'll only kiss you once.

respective cast...

portrayed by...

themselves...

D I S C L A I M E R S....

I do not own Stranger Things, the characters from there, the plots/storyline/dialogue/etc, all rights go to the creators.

however! i do own Scotty and any respectively OCs featured.

language, sexual themes, violence, racism, homophobia, disease, and other sensitive themes will be featured!

D E D I C A T I O N S...

to all my babies, i love you!!

wheelerblossom, -angelicdiggory,
tommyseaton, pvrplecrayons,
wlwrobin, weasleyfvcks,
-saoirses, angcliv,
cutiebrandis, grangerxtom,
groovyartists, tommyseaton,
silverfalcons, d-devilmaycare,
-A5HIE, -etheriacs,
-damnweasley, uwugrxzer,
SEAWEEDSBRAlN, satvrnday

if i left you out, let me know!!

enjoy the book, my loves!