Birthday sex part 1

Chan pov
"Today is the day I will throw my party, and finally confess to Felix, I said in my head. I looked up at the clock, he was gonna be here soon, so as the rest of stray kids, the boyz, got7, bts, twice, mamamoo, seventeen and ateez.

The doorbell rang and I walked downstairs to see all of my friends there. I blushed since Felix was in front of all of them and I invited them into my backyard to get the pool party started.

After everyone came in I received the gifts from everyone and all that, but the only person who didn't give me one was Felix. I pouted slightly then looked at Felix he was at the snack bar with my younger sister...." great" I said in my head.

I walked over to the snack bar and took off my shirt revealing my upper body then I realised Felix is blushing, something made me angry about that as my sister was blushing as well....." does she like him" I mumbled

I furrowed my eyebrows and saw them walking to the edge of the pool, "this is my chance" I said out loud. I pushed Felix in the pool and smirked widely

Felix started panicking and his face was red then he started to float upside down, I jumped into the pool and swam over to him, I saw him lift his head up and a bit and take a breath.....I smirked again.

I whispered in his ear "I couldn't help but notice you didn't give me a present baby boy".

I grabbed Felix by the waist and put his hand at his crotch, Felix whimpered and hid his face in his hands.

I pushed him to the corner of the pool and dragged him underwater then pulled him into a kiss then got out of water again to see my sister staring at us.

I whispered in his ear again my lips touching it softly and said" wanna continue this inside". After he said that he bit onto his ear softly making Felix whimper again......

Author: Hi people hope you enjoyed this ff pls note this is just a ff ok nothing more. Sorry if it was short.
What do you think about this oneshot so far ?

Part 2 coming soon ☟︎