Birthday sex part 2

After biting biting his ear Felix could feel chans hand go down to his clothed member he moaned a little bit and hesitated to keep going.

chan saw how felix was reacting to what he was doing and that made chan want more
He leaned in to kiss him and said
Chan: are you sure you want to continue this
Felix nodded his head
Chan then lets go of him, to go and stop the party so they can continue what they had started.
Felix was frustrated because he wanted to keep going and he want chans touch.

Chan pov
As I was telling everyone to leave some people wanted to stay so I said if you don't go I will call the cops

Because I have really important business to take care of ( he said in his head)
End of chan pov

They all leave and chan went back to the pool seeing Felix and got in as he was about to feel his member and felt how it was hard already

Chan smirked and lifted Felix then went inside.

Chan lifted Him up and Felix wrapped his legs around chans waist. Chan gave Felix hickies while carrying him up the stairs to his room.

Chan placed Felix in the bed and hovered over him.

Chan: are you sure you wanna do this I said to him.

Felix: yes, just fuck me Felix said while pulling chan by the collar to kiss him.

Chan stripped off Felix's clothing and kissed him hungrily then trailed down to his jaw and neck.

Felix: chan take your clothes of too Felix said while hiding his face in his hands

Chan: okay baby boy chan said while taking of his clothes

Chan put his knee in between Felix's legs and pushed on his crotch making Felix moan softly.

Chan: are you ready baby boy chan said while smirking

Felix nodded his head slightly and chan slowly pushed his member in stretching Felix out. Tears welled in Felix's eyes as chan pushed in. He clawed at chans back while chan leaned down to kiss him to distract him from the pain.

Chan stayed put so Felix could adjust to his size.

Felix: you can move now

Chan thrusted at a slow pace making sure Felix was okay with it but when Felix started letting out blissful moans chan picked up the pace and couldn't control himself anymore.

Chan put Felix's leg on his shoulder and hit his good spot making Felix scream out not his name but daddy.

Chan smirked and pounded into Felix. Felix's member twitch as chan hit his prostate, he was near and chans thrusts became more sloppy indicating he was close as well.

(I will leave this bit to your imagination heheh sorry)

After they were finished chan lay back on the bed next to Felix and look at him.

Chan: I have a question

Felix: hmm what's the question

Chan: do- do you wut to be my boyfriend?

Felix: hmm I would like to. Actually I had a crush on you for a long time haha ( he laugh nervously)

Chan:I'm glad to hear that I did to.

Chan went close to Felix and then cuddle Felix then kiss him on the forehead. Felix wrap his hand around Chan's waist and snuggle with chan. Chan notice that Felix was falling asleep. Chan smile and said

Chan: goodnight Felix

Then went to sleep with him

Author: hi people thx you for reading this. What do you think about this ff just to let you guys know this is just a ff nothing more. I hope you have a good day.

I also Have another oneshot of the boyz Q if you have Heard of them

It's called : Prank - Q x reader

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐱 - 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 🔞+ 🎉