Authors Note

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Welcome back guys! Long time no read, I know. First things first, as always, thank you. Thank you for loving my books! Thank you for loving (and hating) my characters as much as I do. Even as a writer, it's overwhelming for me to say that there are no words that can truly express my gratitude towards you guys. Your unconditional support, your patience, and the motivation you send me are all things worthy of my thanks to you.

As I'm sure you know from my authors note in Inizio, this was my first time ever writing and completing a book, let alone two (and now three!). I did not for a second expect what I've received from you all. It really goes to show that if you open the doors to trying something, you reap benefits you would've never imagined. I wrote the first book with no intention of it getting as big as it's gotten, and yet here we are. #blessed

As a reward, and the best way I can really show my gratitude, I've decided to give you guys the third and final book of the Fiorentino series all at once. I've been working on it since a little before the end of Metà. I wanted to give this to you guys all at once because I know— I know— how annoying and nerving it was having to wait for my updates. Sorry about that :). So this is my gift to you all; I hope you enjoy it.

I can't make any promises that this is the last you'll see of the Fiorentino family. I have other books ideas (PLENTY) that I want to go through first, but I feel like there will be a Fiorentino book in the future— perhaps in one of the Kids point of views. No promises... but it's a possibility; I'll let y'all know when the time comes.

Also, the first chapter of this book is in third person, kind of like in the first chapter of Metà, but don't worry the rest will be in POVs!

OH! One more thing: lots of smut in this one! Gotta make up for all the lost time, y'know? And there will be a happy ending—or at least the ending Marco and Zhara deserve. I know how much y'all wanted this ;)

I hope you guys are having a wonderful break/holiday/day and that this only makes it better!

So: sit back, relax, pour yourself a glass of something, and enjoy...

Verj