29

Once hair and makeup was all done they made their way to the bus. Felix was excited, this would be his first official photo shoot for a movie in months.

Yeah he's done a couple other things like perfume and soap adds but nothing overly important.

"Are you excited?" Chan grabbed his hand carefully and rubbed his thumb over his knuckles

"Mmhm" Felix hummed, his voice still hurt but jeongin had somehow managed to find him some lemon throat soothing liquids which was helping.

"It will be our first photo shoot together"

"Oh yeah" Felix whispered, he hasn't ever done a photo shoot with Chan. Well to be fair he hadn't even liked Chan before recently, so why would he have done this with him before.

"I'm sure they'll be great, with you in them they'll never look bad"

"O-oh" Felix turned away, his cheeks feeling hot. He still wasn't used to Chan complimenting him, he wasn't sure if he'd ever be.

"Awww is little lix embarrassed" Chan teased, bending around to look at Felix's face. Well as much as he could seeing as Felix's hands were covering it.

"Cute~"

"We're nearly there"

"Thanks director-nim"

...

"So we are going with a sexy theme"

"The fuck"

"Lix I thought you had lost your voice?"

Felix made a sound close to a grunt before shaking his head. It was getting better but still sore.

"Did i hear sexy!?" Chan walked up from talking to jeongin, wrapping an arm around Felix's waist.

"Yes chan" the director smiled "you heard it"

"YESSSS DOES THAT MEAN I CAN-"

"If you dare finish that sentence I will jam my fingers up your ass"

"Your fingers are too tiny to do a thing, that's why you need me to-"

Felix huffed, lifting his fist ready to punch Chan again

"That's not happening a third time, darling" Chan caught Felix's fist and moved his grip down to his wrist. Bringing the hand to his lips he pressed a soft kiss on the back of his palm.

"Hmph"

"Right Felix we'll have you first" the director came back over with a smile

"Ok"

"Go get 'em babe" Chan cheered smacking Felix's ass as he walked off.

Felix didn't bother responding.

Instead he walked over to greet the whoever was going to be taking his picture.

"SEUNGMIN?!"

"Oh hey Lixie" seungmin smiled

"Since when did you do photography"

"A long time actually" seungmin smiled patting Felix on the head "I'll make you look great don't worry"

Sticking his tongue out with a wink, seungmin gave Felix a thumbs up as he walked up to the set.

He was pretty used to modelling, it was actually what he did before acting. He used to be a child model.

However that got him a lot of hate when he started in acting, as most people thought he'd be a bad actor.

Most people assumed he was only hired for his pretty face. Sometimes Felix thought that too but that was in high school.

In the end, it turned out great. He actually oringally wanted to be an actor but didn't have enough confidence. Which is funny because modelling is all about confidence but oh well.

Anyway

Felix felt natural sitting there, he did all the poses seungmin asked of him. Added a few fun poses of his own.

He knew they needed lots of poses so Felix was there for a while. That was fine though.

When he was finished he was instantly passed a bottle of water.

He watched as Chan's hair was getting fixed. He'd never seen Chan model before.

Of course he'd seen his pictures and stuff. They were always amazing might I add. He's just never seen it in person.

"Watch and learn" Chan winked as he walked passed

"Sure" Felix shrugged

Felix stood next to jeongin as Chan went up to sit on set

"Ok can you do like a serious face" seungmin peaked from round the camera

"Yes" Chan nodded his facial expression changing

And Felix snorted

"Mr lee, you aren't supposed to laugh"

"What is that?! What is that?!"

"Yah!" Chan called "that wasn't my serious face you dumbass"

"What was it then?!" Felix was still laughing

"I was moving to get into the pose you idiot" Chan rolled his eyes

"I think that's a lie"

"Whatever" Chan rolled his shoulder before taking a breath

"You go sweetie~"

"God dammit lix stop distracting me"

"Felix we'll have to take you out if you keep doing this"

"Ok ok" Felix wiped his eyes "I'll be quiet"

"Alright, Chan do like a sexy serious face"

"Got it" Chan gave a thumbs up and changed his expression

"HOLY SHIT THATS HOT!"

"SOMEONE TAKE HIM OUT"

"ILL GET THE HIT MAN"

"NOOOOO!"