Chapter 97 & 98

On the other hand, while Qu Mei Xing was happy, Mr. Qu who heard her idea frowned harshly and ruffled the phone with his hand for a moment.

"Isn't it enough for Mr. Wu to kill that woman? If Wang Li Lei found out- There would be more consequences!" -'If we do anything more and our plan failed, our whole life would end!'

Qu Mei Xing spoke with an almost shouting-like voice. "More consequences? Dad, we have gone into this too far, what's wrong with doing something more? If Wang Li Lei saw her face being cut countlessly without a single trace of her previous face, even a man like him would become crazy!!"

Mr. Qu thought for a moment. 'That's true...'.

"All right, do what you want!" Mr. Qu gave his permission.

Qu Mei Xing happily stood up and chillingly smile.

"Enjoy your last day, Xiao Yun!!!"

--------

As soon as Mr. Wu ended his call with Qu Mei Xing, he made another call with the rough-looking man.

Xiao Yun who was trying to eavesdrop their conversation couldn't hear the least of their conversation and sighed.

The rough-looking man looked at his phone before clicking his tongue. "Hello, Mr. Wu?"

Mr. Wu, "Where are you now?"

The rough-looking man glanced at the back before answering. "We are about to cross the South's tunnel."

Mr. Wu replied haughtily to the rough-looking man. " Good. Hi Gu Yuan, there will be someone who would come to see the target before you kill her, stop somewhere before you kill her."

Hi Gu Yuan frowned and answered annoyedly. " I understand."

Mr. Wu could notice his tone but brushed it off lightly. "Protect her. If anything happens to her, your allies will meet the same fate!"

"F*ck! That f*cking Wu-dog!" Hi Gu Yuan angrily end the call and throw his phone. The subordinate beside him flinched from his anger meekly.

'Mr. Wu...? Where have I heard that name before...?' Xiao Yun thread her memories.

Mr. Wu...

Wu... Wu Shuen?!

'The person who ordered these men to kill me is that man?! Wu Shuen?!'

There was once when she overheard Wu Shuen's name from Wang Li Lei's subordinates.

Wu Shuen was one of the famous mafias who lends his hand to some businessman in order to eliminate their targets. The businessmen who made a contract with him would usually ask him to eliminate their rival.

And most of Wu Shuen's client demand for "Clean assassination" without a trace. Meaning, these people were sent to kill me without leaving a single trace.

Xiao Yun looked toward the black window that she blinded her view of their direction and murmured.

'Without a single trace...'

It would either means they would try to burn my corpse or throwing it off to the sea...

Burning takes a lot of time and a very high temperature, so perhaps they want to drown me...?

That means... Their destination now is to the nearest port.

Speaking about the nearest port, wasn't there a very famous port near the city that said to hold countless corpses under the sea...? What was the name again...?

"Shui Port." Tian Yi murmur.

-'Yes... Shui Por-' Realized what Tian Yi said, Xiao Yun, flinched from his answer and turned her face abruptly. 'This man... Can he really read my mind...? From a moment ago he kept on guessing my thoughts...'